PDA

View Full Version : South East Custom Cues

shooter72283
06-08-2004, 01:40 AM
I am asking on behalf of a computer-illiterate friend of mine, as I am still intent on buying that Phillippi. Has anyone heard of South East? I played with one a while ago and it had a great balance and hit. I just wanted to know if anyone on the board had any experience with these cues.

Rich R.
06-08-2004, 03:45 AM
I have heard good things about them, but I have never played with one myself.

RUNaRAK
06-08-2004, 06:00 AM
I owned one but sold it quickly. It just did not have the feel that I like. It is only my opinion though. The work and craftsmanship was very nice. The hit, though not for me, may be perfect for your friend. I can only say that it is not my choice for a cue.
I am sure that this was of no help to you but thats my opinion. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

shooter72283
06-08-2004, 04:15 PM
You say you did not like the hit. Could you describe it a little more. Did it have a very stiff hit or a soft hit? How much feedback did you feel from the cueball?

Frank_Glenn
06-08-2004, 06:30 PM
SouthEast is Donald Bloodworth. He has made some nice looking cues. I have not hit with one.

Big_Jon
06-08-2004, 06:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Frank_Glenn:</font><hr> SouthEast is Donald Bloodworth. He has made some nice looking cues. I have not hit with one. <hr /></blockquote>
Frank,

Actually South East is Nat Green, member of the "newly formed" "CueMasters Association". Donald Bludworth just works there.

Thanks,

Jon &lt;- At least that is what i have been told.

Frank_Glenn
06-08-2004, 08:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Big_Jon:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Frank_Glenn:</font><hr> SouthEast is Donald Bloodworth. He has made some nice looking cues. I have not hit with one. <hr /></blockquote>
Frank,

Actually South East is Nat Green, member of the "newly formed" "CueMasters Association". Donald Bludworth just works there.

Thanks,

Jon &lt;- At least that is what i have been told. <hr /></blockquote>

When I have see them at shows, it's Donald who made the cues. But, you are correct, Nat owns it.