PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Bound...

cycopath
06-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Our team, The Rackateers, won City Cup.

Everyone played great. We never lost a match.

In the final match with both teams being on the hill, my wife (SL3) kicked a SL6's ass 2-3. To say I was proud of her would be a huge understatement.

I hope to meet some of my fellow CCBers out in Vegas.

http://cyco.xsintrk.net/pics/rackateers/champs/rackateersteam.jpg

Whomever can guess which person is 'cycopath' wins the imaginary keys to a brand new imaginary Hummer.
Good Luck!

http://cyco.xsintrk.net/pics/rackateers/champs/apachart.jpg

9 Ball Girl
06-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Congratulations! You're the guy in black.

SPetty
06-08-2004, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr>Whomever can guess which person is 'cycopath' wins the imaginary keys to a brand new imaginary Hummer. <hr /></blockquote>Congratulations, cycopath, and congratulations to your wife as well.

My guess is that you're the attractive happy one in the picture!

Fred Agnir
06-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Let's see:

You're a pawnbroker who has visited several room around the Gulf Coast that are now closed down. You also ride or have ridden a fast bike. Therefore, I eliminate the older gentleman to the left, and the younger one in the center. The other three certainly look like psychopaths, so ...

...I'll guess you're the woman all the way to the left. You're very pretty.

Fred &lt;~~~ hope that helped.

P.S. the guy in the middle looks like he can use a computer.

PPS. Okay, I change my mind. You've never talked about NASCAR or the Yankees. You say "your wife," and there's only one lunatic with his arm on a woman. Ergo, you are the nut case all the way to the right.

cycopath
06-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Come on guys. There's a big hint right there in the pic.

I'm sure someone will pickup on it.

cycopath
06-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Ding, Ding, Ding!

We have a wiener!

Give me your address and I'll send out those imaginary keys immediately.
Positive feedback will be appreciated.

By the way Fred, the guy in the middle can JUST barely use a computer.

The hint was my CCB Tourny T-Shirt. I wore it for luck. And it worked. I won my match 4-1.

Fred Agnir
06-08-2004, 12:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr>
By the way Fred, the guy in the middle can JUST barely use a computer.<hr /></blockquote> And the woman all the way to the left, what's her number..err... name. I meant name.

[ QUOTE ]
The hint was my CCB Tourny T-Shirt. I wore it for luck. <hr /></blockquote>I must've been distracted.

Fred &lt;~~~ imagining the imaginary drive in my imaginary hummer, if I could only find those damned imaginary keys

tateuts
06-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Cyco, congratulations. Whatever you look like on the outside can't compare what you look like on the inside. My guess? The big guy on the far right.

Chris

tateuts
06-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Fred beat me to it - damn!

cycopath
06-08-2004, 01:03 PM
867-5309

Not really, but her name is Jenny. She is very attractive and a super nice person. I won't tell you her age, but I will say you'd never guess it correctly. She looks much younger than she actually is.

cycopath
06-08-2004, 01:05 PM
That's ok Chris. I'll send you a set of keys also.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
06-08-2004, 01:16 PM
That lady is 47 and your holding the cue. At any rate, good luck in Vegas!

Rod

Wally_in_Cincy
06-08-2004, 01:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> Our team, The Rackateers, won City Cup.

<hr /></blockquote>

That is really freaking cool. You will really enjoy it out there. Just stay loose and have fun.

Is this the first time you have qualified for Vegas?

Wally~~should have noticed the lucky CCB shirt. I wear mine sometimes when I really need some rolls /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cycopath
06-08-2004, 01:25 PM
Yeah, first time for all of us but Jenny. She went with a team back in 1997. I think they went 2 and out.

Thanks.

Are you gonna be out there this year Wally?

Wally_in_Cincy
06-08-2004, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> Yeah, first time for all of us but Jenny. She went with a team back in 1997. I think they went 2 and out.

Thanks.

Are you gonna be out there this year Wally? <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You had to ask that didn't you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No, we lost our first match in the City, won 3 in the losers side, then lost again on the fifth day.

I've never played out there. I went last year with my fiancee's ladies team. They finished 5th-8th.

I wanted to play in some minis but they kept winning so I had to stay and watch them /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Cass
06-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Meucci. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA Kind of ruins the pic in a way. LMAO

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I knew who it was off the bat. LOL

Chris Cass
06-08-2004, 02:01 PM
BTW Cycopath,

You guys did a great job and you have my congrates and your team looks solid. That's so important to have a team that looks good togather. You'll never know when you have to take a pic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, congrats on your win. Good luck in Vegas, I'll be pullin for ya.

Regards,

C.C.~~nothing to do, right on through. Winner bracket and craps saying. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cycopath
06-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Yeah, the Meucci was my friend's (the Yankee fan) idea.

If I had my choice I'd put my step brother's cue, Dale Perry (5 pts of Micarta with turquoise spears). It's a lot prettier than any of our other cues. Especially my old beat up Bob Frey sneaky pete.

Pelican
06-08-2004, 05:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Therefore, I eliminate the older gentleman to the left <hr /></blockquote>

Watch it fella, I resemble that remark. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hey Fred, Jenny does like younger guys. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif