PDA

View Full Version : CCB Picture Gallery UPDATED

Tom_In_Cincy
05-04-2002, 11:51 AM
New Pictures of Scott Lee and I had to add a new page "CCB Pictures II" just for CarolNY's pics..

Enjoy. <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/cincytom314/>www.geocities.com/cincytom314/</a>

Wally_in_Cincy
05-04-2002, 01:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> New Pictures of Scott Lee and I had to add a new page "CCB Pictures II" just for CarolNY's pics..

Enjoy. <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/cincytom314/>www.geocities.com/cincytom314/</a> <hr></blockquote>

Greetings Tom,

Carol NYC certainly has a lovely smile don't you think.

BTW here's the most recent portrait I had made of myself just last week. http://www.foxhome.com/youngfrankenstein/assets/characters/cha_img_monst.gif

05-04-2002, 06:39 PM
Tom, I think there's a miscredit in Gallery 2. The upper right corner picture is definitely Carol with Frankie Hernandez, not Rodney Morris.

A great site, though!

- Steve

Tom_In_Cincy
05-04-2002, 06:58 PM
Thanks Steve.. its been corrected...

Tom_In_Cincy
05-04-2002, 08:10 PM
Great Picture Wally.. didn't know you were sooooo talll..

Chris Cass
05-05-2002, 02:42 AM
Alright Tom,

Who put the famous C.C.? I'm not famous nor do I play good enough to even post here. I would appreciate it if you erased that part. If you can?

Carols pictures look great. I also like the site too.

Regards,

C.C.~~doesn't deserve to be called nothing but an old guy with a nice cue. Ask Sledgehammerbreak, cost him in the calcutta.

Vagabond
05-05-2002, 03:16 AM
Hi Tom,
U are doing a real good job with this CCB gallery.It is a good begining.
Carol,u seem to be a good sport.I really enjoyed carol and her friends pictures.It is nice of her to share these pictures with ccb.I am unable to recall running into Scott Lee( I am getting old!) Cheers
Vagabond

Tom_In_Cincy
05-05-2002, 09:40 AM
You are famous to US CCB'rs..
But if it makes you feel better.. I will delete the 'famous' distinction..

Chris Cass
05-05-2002, 10:45 AM
Hi Tom,

Well as long as you put it that way? hahaha I do think Scott Lee likes the title better. After all he is in the entertainment field. I don't want him to feel less famous.

I'm just a little bumbed about a tourney I attended yesterday. I went for $100. in the calcutta and Sledgehammerbreak bought me along with a slue of others. He's got the doe. I did buy half myself. I didn't draw the buy the first round as a lot of others but won my match and another 9-2.

My problem was after the 2 hr wait for the calcutta. The 2 1/2 hr wait till my next match after the first 2 were back to back. Then the 2 1/2 hr wait for the 3rd one. Then the killer wait 3 1/2 hr wait with nothing to do but eat. I dropped the chaluppa.

oh well, as Carol said, censored happens.LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~the famous?

CarolNYC
05-05-2002, 06:43 PM
Dearest Tom,
I am so sorry you had to add another page!Thank you so much-I just love the men players!And there was just TOO MANY at VF--you've made my day,if I may add, i just returned from the Maryland state Championship in lAurel and of 36 women, sadly to say, I placed 5th-Boy,I wanted that PURPLE trophy to go with the PURPLE hair,ha ha ha-but good news is-a 20 buck raffle ticket won me a very nice Joss cue-hooray-and then a 20 buck keno ticket won me a 300 winner-so I did just fine-but please dont ask Rich R. of my "3",yes "three" straight in MISSES of the nineball=ha ha ha-have a nice day and thanks so much for posting the pictures!
Stay well -hope to meet you!
All my best,
Carol

Tom_In_Cincy
05-05-2002, 07:16 PM
It is my extreme pleasure to add a new page just for you.. You had so many good pics..

Thanks for the nice words.

CarolNYC
05-06-2002, 03:31 AM
You are all sweethearts and I thank you for your kind words and am glad you enjoyed the pictures-I truly wish to meet you's one day!Steve,how about gibing me the "2" ball, ha ha!
God bless you guys and stay well and have a wonderful day!
And Chris,you are famous!:)Not to take nothing from Scott Lee-all I've heard was very very great things regarding him , so your BOTH infamous!
Take care!
Carol

Kato
05-06-2002, 07:16 AM
Tom, I just went to your site and it is down. Bummer, wanted to see Carol's pics.

Kato