PDA

View Full Version : It knows what Sit-com character you choose!

nAz
06-14-2004, 09:55 AM
http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

Don't try to trick it, it will almost always get the correct answer.

"I guess that you are Paulie from The Sopranos! Am I right?"

?? WTF i think it is wrong.

Ross
06-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Cool. It got Archie Bunker right, but gave me Jennifer instead of Mallory from Family Ties. That is probably because I gave it the wrong answer as to whether Mallory was the middle child. Who was older, Mallory or Alex? Alex, right? And does that make Mallory a middle child, when there were four children?

I also have problems being certain of my answers for the computers questions about whether the show was set in the midwest. For example, what were the hometowns for:

Family Ties -
All-in-the Family - Brooklyn
Leave it to Beaver -
Married ... With Children - Detroit or Chicago?
One Day at a Time -
Bewitched -
Happy Days -
Mork and Mindy -
Threes Company -
I Dream of Jennie -
I Love Lucy -
Sanford and Son - New Orleans?

sack316
06-14-2004, 03:39 PM
wow, thats cool. So far its 2 for 2, with Al Bundy and Peter Griffin for me.

Chris Cass
06-14-2004, 05:03 PM
That's awesome nAz. hahahaha George from Sienfeld. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
06-15-2004, 03:38 AM
Naz,
Thats crazy-it was right-"Phoebe" from friends!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

pooltchr
06-15-2004, 05:44 AM
Cool!
It got Al Borlan from Home Improvement

moblsv
06-15-2004, 07:19 AM
I tried Dr Janet Frasier from Stargate and it guessed somebody I never heard of before. I tried again with Jack O'niell and it got it and said I was the 256th person to pick him.

woody_968
06-17-2004, 03:04 PM
I chose Al Bundy and it nailed me LOL.

landshark77
06-17-2004, 07:31 PM
Holy Moly! It got me...Brenda from 90210...gonna try it again with a more obscure character...let's see...
Well this time it was close, but wrong... it said I was FLo from Alice when I was going for Alice from Alice. Pretty good guess though!

highsea
06-17-2004, 07:44 PM
I stumped it, but had to get pretty obscure with "King Darius of Persia". lol, had to go back a few years for that one...The computer guessed Cyrus the Great of Persia, though, so it was pretty close. I think Cyrus was Darius's father or something like that, haven't read my history books for many years.

If you beat it you get to add to the database. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-CM

Oh, yea. If you answer no to everything, no matter what, it gets pissed off and starts insulting you. lol, eventually it gives up.

9 Ball Girl
06-18-2004, 08:03 AM
It hasn't guessed any character I've chosen. I've done Dee from What's Happening, the Mom from What's Happening, and the father from What's Happening. It's not asking the right questions. Oh well.