PDA

View Full Version : Hey... DG

cueball1950
06-14-2004, 07:50 PM
You da man. my package with my program, ticket and glass arrived. Thank you and the wife for me.....Will make it up with Saratoga stuff like we agreed.............MIKE....

dg-in-centralpa
06-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Mike,
My pleasure. Glad everything got there safe and sound. Next year I'll be going to the Preakness and Belmont. If you want anything from either place, let me know. I have pics from the Belmont. PM me your e-mail and I'll send them to you.

DG - was bummed about Smarty Jones

Barbara
06-16-2004, 03:29 PM
DUDE!!!!!!

I just got my super-size me package!! The glasses are just awesome!! And that was more than $5 for shipping - I owe you one!!

Enjoy the nuts!!

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
06-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Barbara,
I just got your super size me package as well. Those nuts are just AWESOME! Wifey wants to meet the woman who makes the nuts. I'm in trouble if I don't have you guys meet next year at VF.

DG - looking forward to next years' Valley Forge

Barbara
06-16-2004, 06:10 PM
GREAT!!! ENJOY!!!

And you may want to keep them in the freezer with this kind of weather going. Besides, they're pretty tasty cool, too.

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
06-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Thanks Barbara, but they won't last long. They'll probably be gone by the end of next week.

DG - loves those nuts

Sid_Vicious
06-16-2004, 06:58 PM
DG...mine's here too! Not opened it yet, thanks, and I'll be back at'ya later after the opening...sid