PDA

View Full Version : Efren vs. Ralf

Keith Talent
06-15-2004, 08:43 AM
I see Efren lost to Ralf in finals in Japan. Don't know what their lifetime head-to-head record is, but I wonder whether Ralf might be one of very few who have gotten the best of Efren over time.

Hell, nobody could touch Efren at Derby City (I just got DVD of his last two wins there -- vs. Mika and the perfecto against Wetch) till he lost to Ralf twice in the final.

Anybody know what their lifetime record is? Joey, maybe?

catscradle
06-15-2004, 09:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> I see Efren lost to Ralf in finals in Japan. Don't know what their lifetime head-to-head record is, but I wonder whether Ralf might be one of very few who have gotten the best of Efren over time.

Hell, nobody could touch Efren at Derby City (I just got DVD of his last two wins there -- vs. Mika and the perfecto against Wetch) till he lost to Ralf twice in the final.

Anybody know what their lifetime record is? Joey, maybe? <hr /></blockquote>

He probably nodded off while Ralf was shooting and was half-asleep when it came his turn. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

cycopath
06-15-2004, 09:41 AM
LMAO!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-15-2004, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> He probably nodded off while Ralf was shooting and was half-asleep when it came his turn. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

That might be closer to the truth than you think.

IIRC at the DCC I was watching Alex P. play an 11:00 am match against Ralf after Alex had been gambling with John S. until about 4:00 am the night before. You could tell Alex was struggling to stay awake while Ralfy ran racks. If they show it on the tv match you can see alex slumping lower and lower in his chair /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cueless Joey
06-15-2004, 04:31 PM
No kidding.
Efren told us during the tourney at the Bike ( after that 3 hour+ Ralf-Marcus Chamat match), he'd lose to Ralf if he did not have a good night's sleep.

Rod
06-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Ralph played near perfect and Efren looked worn out. He made a couple of mistakes out of the norm.

Rod