PDA

View Full Version : Bob Huggins video

Wally_in_Cincy
06-15-2004, 12:38 PM
http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=9E88A31C-3E7B-4A0D-AB0C-7C0C726D5B3E

click on Watch this Story

Huggs was hammered /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
06-15-2004, 06:47 PM
Wally, looking at the other headlines, Cinci must be a fun place to live in.

Cueless Joey
06-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Damn, that's like NY. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-16-2004, 05:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Wally, looking at the other headlines, Cinci must be a fun place to live in. <hr /></blockquote>

Even though Cincy has one of the best police forces of any major city, the race-baiters on City Council and the so-called "black leaders" aka "poverty pimps" have lied about and slandered the police so bad the cops finally said "screw it, if I'm going to get sued every time I do my job, I'll just back off"

They have backed off pro-active law enforcement and now the thugs are killing one another with impunity, occasionally catching a 9 year-old girl or an innocent grandmother in the crossfire.

I hope "Rev." Jesse Jackson and the "Rev." Damon Lynch Jr. are happy.

Predator314
06-17-2004, 09:38 AM
That's funny... didn't he puke in his vehicle?

He deserves everything he gets and more.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2004, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Predator314:</font><hr> That's funny... didn't he puke in his vehicle?
<hr /></blockquote>

That's what I have heard. I've never done that. Well not since 1977 anyway /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Predator314
06-17-2004, 01:21 PM
I've puked everywhere but my ride. I like my vehicles too much to puke in them /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

It's crazy, back when I was in high school (about 10 years ago). We would get drunk as a monkey and drive home without thinking twice. One friend got a DUI, then another, then another, etc. I'm afraid to drink one beer and drive these days.

Ralph S.
06-18-2004, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> Huggs was hammered

Hammered is an understatement. Sure woulda been funny to see him attempt a layup. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif