PDA

View Full Version : Is the release of Clinton's book bad timing?

eg8r
06-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Some conservatives are speculating that Clinton is releasing his book during the summer months on purpose during a time when Kerry is jockeying for the spotlight. I am not sure personally if this will negatively affect Kerry's campaign but it does make sense. I really think Bill wants Hillary to become the next president and she cannot do it if Kerry wins the election. Furthermore, I think Clinton is still in charge of the Democratic party and he was fine with Kerry getting the nomination because he wants the dem nominee to lose anyways, thus paving the way for hillary in 4 more years.

What do you think?

eg8r

Qtec
06-16-2004, 05:35 PM
I think you,ve lost it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q

dg-in-centralpa
06-16-2004, 05:59 PM
I agree with you. It's been mentioned before about Hillary in 2008. God help us! I'm surprised that Bill doesn't run again, unless he can't. I think he would have a better chance than Kerry. Interesting that Kerry wanted McCain as a running mate. McCain said "No."

DG

bluewolf
06-17-2004, 05:36 AM
I have heard mixed reviews on this one by democrats. Do not try to guess Clinton's motives, though.

A few have speculated that if Bush won that Hilary would have a chance in 2008. Do not know many dems who are thinking that way,though, since the polls are so close.

This one may be as close as the last one. Just think it will be very important for everyone to vote. Think every vote will count on this one.

Laura

eg8r
06-17-2004, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do not try to guess Clinton's motives, though. <hr /></blockquote> Why?

[ QUOTE ]
Do not know many dems who are thinking that way,though, since the polls are so close.
<hr /></blockquote> One word "Dukakis"

eg8r

pooltchr
06-17-2004, 05:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> It's been mentioned before about Hillary in 2008. God help us! <hr /></blockquote>

Just the thought sends cold chills down my back!!! She is a cold hearted, lying, bi***, who will stop at nothing to get what she wants, and has no concern for who gets hurt in the process.
JMHO

dg-in-centralpa
06-17-2004, 05:53 AM
I can't imagine what the people of New York were thinking when they elected her as Senator. Especially since she wasn't a resident. Whatever drugs New York was taking, I wish I had some.

DG

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Yup. Why else would he release it right now? He wants back in the White House so bad he can't stand it.

Remember, it's all about Bill /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2004, 05:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> ......She is a cold hearted, lying, bi***, who will stop at nothing to get what she wants, and has no concern for who gets hurt in the process.
JMHO <hr /></blockquote>

perfect description. and she has proven all this by her actions.

can you imagine President Hillary? Talk about a long national nightmare /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. I might pull an Alec Baldwin if that happens. I hear Australia is nice /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2004, 05:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I think you,ve lost it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>

If you knew Billy

Like we know Billy

Oh, oh, oh what a sleaze /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bluewolf
06-17-2004, 07:14 AM
I think that the vote is split, so at this point, Clinton's book is not having a major impact on most people. Once he begins touring more in selling it, the impact of that will become perhaps, more apparent.

While it seems to me to not be the best of timing, I do not question his motives because that would be just opiinion and conjecture. I cannot read Clinton's mind so I choose not to speculate about his motives. I do not know if this will have a positive or a negative impact. That remains to be seen as the election draws clear.

Laura

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2004, 07:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>
.....Once the president is decided on for the next four years, then I can turn my focus to learning about Hilary and others who may be candidates for 2008...... <hr /></blockquote>

You should not have to learn anything about Hillary. You shouls already know plenty about her.

Righty
06-17-2004, 07:33 AM
Clinton is scum, so is Hillary, so are 90% of most liberals.

Popcorn
06-17-2004, 08:16 AM
The book was ready for release. Clintons only motave is money.

moblsv
06-17-2004, 08:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Righty:</font><hr> Clinton is scum, so is Hillary, so are 90% of most liberals. <hr /></blockquote>
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s5i4504

eg8r
06-17-2004, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Regarding Hillary, she is not currently running for Pres. <font color="blue"> No kidding, Hillary is not running for President? I don't believe you will find it mentioned anywhere in this thread that Hillary was running for President right now, so why correct something that is not there? </font color> Right now, I am looking at the candidates at hand. <font color="blue"> That is just fine, but why bring it up in this thread. No kidding you would be looking at the candidates at hand right now. </font color> <hr /></blockquote> I will not comment on the rest of the post because I did not go on to read it. It was a bit too long and did not even start off talking about the subject matter of the thread.

eg8r

highsea
06-17-2004, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>What do you think?
eg8r<hr /></blockquote>
I doubt that the release of Clinton's book will have much harm or effect on the Kerry "spotlight".

If anything, it should help him, because Clinton is the Democrat's poster boy, and as he tours around with his book, he will be giving speeches for "change" and so on.

The Kerry camp is sitting on the fence, as usual, regarding Clinton and Gore, avoiding the backlash of a direct endorsement, while capitalizing on the publicity the former administration can stir up. Gore's speaches have become so shrill lately that no Dem wants to associate with him, but they just love the public rants against Bush.

I expect to hear lots of anti-Bush sound bites from Clinton in the upcoming months.

-CM