PDA

View Full Version : what question would you ask

Rod
06-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Link to Kobe Bryant (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1823531)

eg8r
06-17-2004, 05:35 AM
I would ask, "Does a big fat diamond ring really ease the pain"? Oops, that one was for his wife. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

For Kobe, "Hello Mr. Rapist, would you mind switching to center? There is already a shooting guard at the state penn."

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2004, 05:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I would ask, "Does a big fat diamond ring really ease the pain"? Oops, that one was for his wife. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

For Kobe, "Hello Mr. Rapist, would you mind switching to center? There is already a shooting guard at the state penn."

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Good one Ed /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I don't think he raped her. She was getting screwed like a rabbit. She wants some <font color="green">$$$$$$$$$$$$$ </font color>

eg8r
06-17-2004, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think he raped her. She was getting screwed like a rabbit. She wants some $$$$$$$$$$$$$ <hr /></blockquote> I would be willing to bet it was both. She probably did say no/stop and he did not, but she was definitely looking to cash in. Both are at fault.

Hey, too bad Jayson Williams pretty much got away with murder, or that would have been a heck of a prison team. Kobe and Jayson take on the entire prison. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2004, 10:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> ...Hey, too bad Jayson Williams pretty much got away with murder, or that would have been a heck of a prison team. Kobe and Jayson take on the entire prison. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

kinda like that movie "The Longest Yard" only with basketball /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PQQLK9
06-17-2004, 06:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>

Hey, too bad Jayson Williams pretty much got away with murder, or that would have been a heck of a prison team. Kobe and Jayson take on the entire prison. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Remember Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens...

eg8r
06-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Oh yeah, there are plenty to choose from. I don't remember the name exactly but I think a Carolina Panther is in jail, his name was Rae Carruth or something like that.

Not mention Mike Tyson. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

highsea
06-17-2004, 09:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>I don't think he raped her. She was getting screwed like a rabbit. She wants some <font color="green">$$$$$$$$$$$$$ </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Kobe always struck me as a class act, but I will say this, if the guy could settle, I think he would. He is facing 20 years. That's a pretty big gamble.

I have to wonder, how does the prosecutor convince this plaintiff that she should follow through with the charges? Surely Kobe's lawyers have offered a settlement...

If she wins the criminal case, a civil case is sure to follow. Maybe that's where the payoff would take place, but how does she collect? Look at OJ.

-CM

highsea
06-17-2004, 09:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Link to Kobe Bryant (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1823531) <hr /></blockquote>

LOL. I guess you could ask what the definition of "is" is. That seems to work...

-CM

Wally_in_Cincy
06-18-2004, 05:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Oh yeah, there are plenty to choose from. I don't remember the name exactly but I think a Carolina Panther is in jail, his name was Rae Carruth or something like that.

Not mention Mike Tyson. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Ray Carruth. Had his pregnant girlfriend killed. They caught him hiding in a car trunk.

eg8r
06-18-2004, 06:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ray Carruth. Had his pregnant girlfriend killed. They caught him hiding in a car trunk. <hr /></blockquote> Killing of women and children, car trunk or spider hole, what is the difference.

eg8r