PDA

View Full Version : My New Omen Cue!!!!

Jay
06-18-2004, 10:30 AM
I just got my new Omen custom yesterday after waiting 3 months. I ordered a plain cocobolo cue and I have to say that the figure of the wood is gorgeous. Not only does the cue look good, it plays jam up. I was using a Pechauer with a 314 shaft before and my omen plays so much better. It has a very nice solid hit and the Moori tips play awesome. I have never played with a moori before and after playing with one I dont think that I will ever play with anything else! I played a few hours last night with it and I was really impressed with it. The butt is a little thinner than my Pechauer which I noticed at first but after playing for a little bit I got used to it. It has a 3/8x11 pin which is something I also had to get used to because my other cue had the Pechauer quick release pin, it takes a while to screw on the shaft. It feels very tight when putting on the shaft which I think adds to the solid hit. I would definately recommend Omen cues to anyone. This is by far one of the best cues that I have played with. Ill be putting pics up hopefully this weekend along with my matching Omen break/jump. You really need to see the figure in the wood!

Tom_In_Cincy
06-18-2004, 10:37 AM
18 months ago I got my 1st Omen custom cue. And I still love the way it hits. Great cue, plain cocobola, no points.

Good choice.