PDA

View Full Version : CCB Pins

Rich R.
06-21-2004, 10:13 AM
Red, I thought I would start a new thread, based on your post. The other thread was getting way too long and we had moved far off the original topic. Hopefully, we will get more input on this one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> Ok here's the quote, I got confirmation it is in CAN$...

<pre><font class="small">code:</font><hr>Qty Size Description Unit Price Amount

50 1" Die Struck ( Soft Enamel ) Lapel Pins 5.5947 $279.74
100 1" Same 3.1909 $319.09
250 1" Same 1.8959 $473.98

No extra die or setup charges! taxes extra
50% deposit required on all orders
</pre><hr>

Here the conversion in US using www.xe.com (http://www.xe.com) and today exchange rates:

<pre><font class="small">code:</font><hr>
For 50: 203.68$
For 100: 232.34$
For 250: 345.14$
</pre><hr>

Opinions ?!?!?! <hr /></blockquote>

I for one have no problem with these prices. If this happens, I will be ordering at least 5 or 10. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-21-2004, 10:32 AM
sounds pretty reasonable. I'll take 5

Barbara
06-21-2004, 10:48 AM
Count me in for a few!

Barbara

ceebee
06-21-2004, 11:38 AM
Can you post a sample picture? I like the idea.

Rich R.
06-21-2004, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> Can you post a sample picture? I like the idea. <hr /></blockquote>
RedHell has the contact to have them made, so the final decision would be up to Red and his contact. However, the design suggested, would be the same design used for the CCB keychains, of two years ago, and the shirts, of last year.

http://heater451.home.mindspring.com/images/ccb_keychain02.gif

daviddjmp
06-21-2004, 12:43 PM
These look cool, count me in for 5-

poolplayer1988
06-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Count me in for 5 too!

Doug

Chris Cass
06-21-2004, 02:36 PM
Put me down for 5 too.

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
06-21-2004, 02:39 PM
Same here.

Jimmy B
06-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Will this pin help me make balls???

JB

Rich R.
06-21-2004, 04:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> Will this pin help me make balls???

JB <hr /></blockquote>
"Balls, said the Queen. If I had two I'd be.................." /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yes I know it's an old joke. I'm really just bumping this thread up to the top, in the hopes that RedHell will see it and respond.
Hopefully, Red can get these made. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
06-21-2004, 05:45 PM
Please put me in for five. Send me an email so I know where to send the funds for my order.

Scott Lee
06-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Count me in for a few too!

Scott Lee

Harold Acosta
06-21-2004, 06:38 PM
Please don't leave me out. I'm in for 5 also.

Harold

dg-in-centralpa
06-21-2004, 06:49 PM
Count me in also. They are cool. Sorry I missed out on the keychain and shirts.

DG

cueball1950
06-21-2004, 08:23 PM
well put me down for 5 also... gonna look kool to say the least.....................................mike

Mr Ingrate
06-21-2004, 09:34 PM
I'll take 5 also.

bluewolf
06-22-2004, 04:58 AM
I will take five also.

Laura

RedHell
06-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Thanks Rich for following up on this. I'm sorry I took so long to get back to all of you but I have been busy lately.

Rich as kindly offered himself to help me with the order which is greatly appreciated. I will follow up with him and we'll get back with updates.

I know SPetty mentionned being available to be the treasurer but I don't know if that offer still stand.

More to come...

Wally_in_Cincy
06-22-2004, 07:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr>....I know SPetty mentionned being available to be the treasurer but I don't know if that offer still stand......... <hr /></blockquote>

SPetty is pretty handy with paypal.

Wally~~has a paypal account lying around here somewhere /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
06-22-2004, 07:52 AM
I would just like to verify that Red and I have made contact and I have offered to help in any way I can.

SPetty did a great job as Treasurer last year, so if the offer stands, I recommended that she be re-elected. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Since Red is in Canada, and I have no idea what the international mail situation is like, I thought I may be most helpful in the distribution end of things, but that could change.

If Red can get these pins made, I'm sure we will figure out a way to get them distributed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedHell
06-22-2004, 08:04 AM
Rich,

I PM you my e-mail address, let's communicate with that if you don't mind... makes my life easier...

Frank_Glenn
06-22-2004, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> I will take five also.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

[AOL mode] me, too [/AOL mode]

SPetty
06-22-2004, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> I know SPetty mentionned being available to be the treasurer but I don't know if that offer still stands.<hr /></blockquote>Absolutely that still stands. I can collect the funds via PayPal and send a check to whoever is ordering/paying for the product. It's easy and fun!

I'll get to work on an "ordering" page so that we can just click 'n' go to pay via PayPal, much like we did last year for the shirts. RedHell &amp; Rich, we need to figure out the real cost, then add in the PayPal fees... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

If the pins are to be mailed out, we need to figure in postage as well, right?

Do you think links to buy 1, 5 and 10 will be enough? Is anyone going to want to buy more than 10?

Of course, we could make it a fundraiser and charge a little extra. But what could/would we use the extra few bucks for? (CC already has a sponsor...) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
06-22-2004, 10:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> If the pins are to be mailed out, we need to figure in postage as well, right? <hr /></blockquote>
SPetty, after the pins are received, it would just be the matter of a quick trip to the office supply store, to get padded envelopes to protect the pins, and a stop at the post office to have a few of them weighed, with various numbers of pins inside. Then we can come up with the cost of S&amp;H.

Hopefully, when there are a number of people in one area, they can order together and we can save everyone a little time and money. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-22-2004, 10:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Of course, we could make it a fundraiser and charge a little extra. But what could/would we use the extra few bucks for? (CC already has a sponsor...) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>We could use the money to stock on my beer should another hurricane hit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
06-22-2004, 10:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Of course, we could make it a fundraiser and charge a little extra. But what could/would we use the extra few bucks for? (CC already has a sponsor...) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

A-HEM!!!

Te-qee-la! Te-qee-la! Te-qee-la!!

Thelma

ras314
06-22-2004, 04:30 PM
What's a lapel pin? Do pool players wear lapels? Different from a diaper pin I hope /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
06-22-2004, 09:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>
Of course, we could make it a fundraiser and charge a little extra. But what could/would we use the extra few bucks for? (CC already has a sponsor...) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

And what would you know about that Missy? Don't think I don't know you don't know anything because I do. Now, just spill it Petty.

Regards,

C.C.~~I'm waiting Susan.

RedHell
06-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Thanks a lot Spetty, I checked the page out and it look great.

I have sent another e-mail to the manufacturer, I'll wait and see if he gets back to me. I will give him a call on friday if he doesn't reply.

Once we have figured out the payement method and shipping cost we'll be able to set the price.

bluewolf
06-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Then we each have to submit our snail mail address?

Laura

ras314
06-23-2004, 08:10 PM
"Then we each have to submit our snail mail address? "

Nope. Just ship 'em all to po box 652 reserve, nm.

Then I'll deliver 'em to a physical address. May be a minor delivery fee of course.

Ras ~~In an asinine mood tonight.~~