PDA

View Full Version : Keith McCready????????????????????

cueball1950
06-21-2004, 08:56 PM
anybody have any idea what has happened to keith. i have noticed that he has not posted on here or on azbilliards in a while. i have posted a question to him over there and no reply. somebody posted on az that he has not posted there since 5/28 or so. anybody have any news. i hope he is ok. Hey Ken. can you call him to make sure he is ok. i have his girlfriend Jen on my buddy list but she don't answer any instant messages...here is praying everything is ok....mike

JMD in VA
06-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Mike:

Keith is ok. He was just in Richmond this past weekend for a Planet Pool stop. He did ok. He was in good spirits for the most part. Enjoying being around the crowd. A little sick on Sunday but played through it. Jennie and I talked a good part of the weekend when he was playing. He still hanging around. Can't wait to see him again in Richmond!

JMD in VA

RailbirdJAM
06-22-2004, 09:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> anybody have any idea what has happened to keith. i have noticed that he has not posted on here or on azbilliards in a while. i have posted a question to him over there and no reply. somebody posted on az that he has not posted there since 5/28 or so. anybody have any news. i hope he is ok. Hey Ken. can you call him to make sure he is ok. i have his girlfriend Jen on my buddy list but she don't answer any instant messages...<hr /></blockquote>

Hi, Mike! Send you an e-mail this morning and hope all is well with you. I really did enjoy that Hawaiin coffee. Keith's doing just fine. We're kind of taking it easy this summer and looking forward to completing a few projects around the homefront.

Can't wait for the Joss Tour to begin. We really do enjoy going to New England and especially hanging out with folks like you!

Here's some pics I took at the Joss Tour Finale event in Portland, Maine. Lots of fun, I tell you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Railbird JAM's pics at Joss Tour Finale (http://www.hometown.aol.com/jamalloy/jossfinale.html)

RailbirdJAM

9 Ball Girl
06-22-2004, 09:47 AM
Nice pics Jen! Thanks for posting! I saw my bud there Eddie "Spanish Pete" Vasquez. Nice pic! And Shawn "The Shirt" Wilke, man can he play!

RailbirdJAM
06-22-2004, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr>Keith is ok. He was just in Richmond this past weekend for a Planet Pool stop. He did ok. He was in good spirits for the most part. Enjoying being around the crowd. A little sick on Sunday but played through it. Jennie and I talked a good part of the weekend when he was playing. He still hanging around. Can't wait to see him again in Richmond!<hr /></blockquote>

And we can't wait to see you again in Richmond. What a great pool room! The shrimb kabobs were dreamy, and the whole staff at The Playing Field were friendly and very accommodating to the players, making sure they got quick service with a smile! Bravo to Billy Stephens for hosting the Virginia State 9-Ball Championship at his pool room! He's a strong player himself, and I would really enjoy seeing him compete in it as well!

BTW, the weekend before the Virginia State 9-Ball Championship, the Planet Pool 9-Ball Tour is having an tourney at Fast Break in Sterling, Virginia. If you're in the neighborhood, stop on by! There's a great deal of Virginia players on that tour, and it sure would be good seeing you again!

We'll be coming to Richmond a day early. I appreciate the fact that The Quality Inn and Super 8 Motel are offering a "State Tournament" player rate.

It's folks like you, Joshua Dickerson, who keep pool alive and well in my neck of the woods. Thanks for putting together this magnificant event. Win or lose, we are definitely going to have a grand old time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RailbirdJAM

PQQLK9
06-22-2004, 10:13 AM
Always enjoy your pictures Jennie...keep em coming.

Ralph S.
06-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Nice page Jennie. I really enjoyed the pics. The Earthquake and the Pearl in the same pic...now that would be a pretty tough team in doubles matches.

RailbirdJAM
06-23-2004, 08:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Always enjoy your pictures Jennie...keep em coming. <hr /></blockquote>

I really like pictures, too! PQQLK9, I notice you're from North Carolina. Here's some pics from the 2003 Carolinas Open:

Railbird JAM's pics of 2003 Carolinas Open (http://www.hometown.aol.com/jamalloy/carolinasopen2003.html)

I cannot wait for the 2004 Carolinas Open, August 18-22, 2004, at Fast Eddies in Goldsboro, NC, Hooker's place. It was my favorite tournament last year, and everybody is welcome!

RailbirdJAM