PDA

View Full Version : Water Buffalo Laminated Tips

nhp
06-22-2004, 02:29 PM
I had a new tip put on yesterday, I was going to switch from a Morray to a water buffalo, since I was having a problem with most of my Morray tips falling apart once they wore down to about medium height. I decided to try the water buffalo laminated tips, and I must say, the hit is great! It is a huge difference from any other tips I've tried. The hit is very solid, and although it's a very hard tip, I can draw the ball with alot of juice and I haven't miscued. I think I've found my new favorite tip.

Sid_Vicious
06-22-2004, 05:33 PM
If your Moori tips fell apart, and you got the WB(laminated) through the same installer, I'll wager you will have a delamination coming, and quicker than the Moori did. I never had a Moori come apart, but have had Talismans which did, and the WB brand is second sourced from Talisman. Time will tell, watch the 3rd layer up from the bottom for a chalk collection line, probably in less than a month, maybe two...sid

SpiderMan
06-23-2004, 11:11 AM
What brand of laminated water buffalo? I know of at least three, two of which had problems (haven't tried the other one). I have had good luck with single-layer WBs, though.

SpiderMan