PDA

View Full Version : CCB Dinner

9 Ball Girl
06-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Ok kiddies. It looks like we're going to be dining at the Yukon Steak Co. I called them just to make sure that they would be able to hold about 25 of us and they can. I don't know for sure if it will be 25 of us but better to have empty seats than no seats! Anyway, I told her that I would make the reservation a week before so that I can give her an exact count.

Where: The Yukon Steak Co. (http://www.yukonsteak.com/?)
When: Friday, September 10, 2004
Hookup: We'll all meet at 5 PM in the lobby of the Holiday Inn (http://www.chesapeakeva.holiday-inn.com//).

The reservation will be for 5:30 PM.

Yukon Steak Co
995 Providence Sq Shop Ctr
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-4301
Phone: (757) 495-7745

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif<---74 days...but who's counting?!---> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedHell
06-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the update...

BTW, which one do you think is Brady's wife ?

http://www.yukonsteak.com/images/pic_2.gif

cycopath
06-24-2004, 03:19 PM
The strawberry blonde/redhead in the white tee.

9 Ball Girl
06-24-2004, 03:21 PM
I've got a picture of Brady and his wife and I don't see her in this pic.

Brady_Behrman
06-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Thats an old pic, few years ago i believe, my wife is not present in those but hopefully she will be present when "Check" comes at the Yukon CCB Dinner... Discount or she gets the BOOT!

Now thats commitement and LOVE!

Brady

Chris Cass
06-24-2004, 05:23 PM
You guys think you got the one up on me huh. Let me tell you, I have a secret too. You'll love mine and can't wait to share it. Now, you can pull your hair out with me too for the next 74 days. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gone mad,

C.C.~~please make an extra 2 chairs. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
06-24-2004, 05:40 PM
Good job Cassman!!!!!

Kato

Chris Cass
06-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Ohhhh, Kato my lil brah,

Give it up! I know you know something. Just spill it or I'm getting Jeanette to come down and put the wippen on you. Wait, you might like that.

Regards,

C.C.~~hmmmm

Barbara
06-24-2004, 06:46 PM
Okay, I hate to bring this up, but I will be new to this year's event and I would like to know how the dinner bill will get paid.

I've been burnt a lot in the past with paying for other people's expensive drinks and "extras" they ordered and never *remembered* and would like to sound out how the final bill gets paid with an adequate tip - and the gratuity will probably be added on anyway because of the size of the party involved.

I personally prefer to pay for my own meal and pay for my beverages to the waitstaff as I order them.

What do you think?

Barbara~~~not cheap, but hasn't won that BIG NUT yet to treat everyone... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
06-24-2004, 07:32 PM
I think someone with experience needs to handle those minor details. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
06-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Well count me in. i will be there.....last year we had a small problem. but it was no big deal. maybe we should all get seperate checks.. just an idea////////////mike

Brady_Behrman
06-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Not sure if you saw but Yukon redid their menu and added some items

http://www.yukonsteak.com/

My favorite Meal : Filet Imperial and Crab Dip appetizer...YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM with a Frosty Killians to put it down with.

I always crave the Brown Bear Sundae just can never fit it in..lol

That Crab Dip is Incredible

Brady

Brady_Behrman
06-24-2004, 09:43 PM
Not kato /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
06-24-2004, 11:47 PM
Why you little ball buster Brady. Just wait till I get you in that headlock, then you'll talk like a stuck pig. Ever seen deliverence? Ned Betty?

Regards,

C.C.~~J/K but I can be a pest for sure. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll nit you to no end. part of my one pocket strategy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
06-24-2004, 11:52 PM
Good question Barbara,

I'm totally in favor of seperate checks. Last yr Mike' $20. steak dinner came out $40. and that wasn't fair. It was a mixup no doubt. People didn't include tax and some over looked enough gratuity. I think the gratuity was a bit high I believe. Anyway, seperate is going to be the way I vote for.

Regards,

C.C.

Rich R.
06-25-2004, 05:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Okay, I hate to bring this up, but I will be new to this year's event and I would like to know how the dinner bill will get paid. <hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, we will handle it the same as we always do. We will all chip in $2 and the first timers will pick up the balance. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
It's tradition! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, I hope we can handle it a little better than last year. It appears that some did not include enough for tax and tip, when they put their money in.
I don't know if the staff will like to give out separate checks for everyone, but that would probably be the best solution.

Rich R.
06-25-2004, 05:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> C.C.~~please make an extra 2 chairs. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Hmmmmm, that sounds like you may have some very good news. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
06-25-2004, 06:57 AM
Rich,

What I have done in the past with groups of diners is to bring a calculator with me and calculate each person's bill, including 6% tax and 20% gratuity. All I need is a menu to help with the prices. And I do round up just to err on the good side. What has happened that has burnt me is when someone orders a side and forgets about it.

Listen, I don't mean to be petty, but I don't want someone paying for my market price lobster tail and single malt scotches if they're only having soup and salad.

I would volunteer my calculator and my time if we could get a couple others to help out with other calculators because it sounds like we're having a bunch of people.

It would also help out if people would get their drinks from the bar because bar tabs can be a pita to sort out.

Let's see how many diners we get and then break it down into 3 or 4 groups to make it a little more manageable. It would be nice to get separate checks, but I seriously doubt that the waitstaff would do that for such a large group.

Barbara~~~would never drink scotch with lobster tail... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-25-2004, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> You guys think you got the one up on me huh. Let me tell you, I have a secret too. You'll love mine and can't wait to share it. Now, you can pull your hair out with me too for the next 74 days. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gone mad,

C.C.~~please make an extra 2 chairs. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh Chris, you've made me a happy woman this morning! If it's who I think it is, shall I put them on the tourney list??? There's room on there for 3 more!

9 Ball Girl
06-25-2004, 07:05 AM
Barbara, I haven't finished reading the whole thread so I don't know if anyone has answered this or not. The first time, Mike and Wes were extremely gracious enough to foot the bill. Last year, they almost got away with doing it again but we would not have that. I think, from what I can remember, we split the bill evenly, whether I drank or not. (Actually, I remember not drinking 'cause I had a hangover. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I saw that Mike suggested separate bills which I think is a good idea, but considering the size of the crowd, that might get a little crazy.

Maybe we can get a separate alcohol bill and those that drink alcohol can pay that so that those who don't can get a "fair" split on the bill. Ya think?

9 Ball Girl
06-25-2004, 07:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> I always crave the Brown Bear Sundae just can never fit it in..lol

Brady <hr /></blockquote>Brady, I was reading the menu last night and I'm quite sure, no scratch that, extremely positive that Kato will have no problems buying that dessert for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Only if he's willing to split it with me.

RedHell
06-25-2004, 07:16 AM
I don't see how getting seperate bill would be hard. There no difference between serving 1 table of 25 or 12 table of 2...

All modern restaurant have computerize POS that easily support split bills.

It is common here to have separate bill for groups, we not call TACs for nothing !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Barbara
06-25-2004, 07:17 AM
Wendy,

I volunteered my time and calculator in another post. Hopefully we can get a couple more calculators to help out. If we can get the waitstaff to divide the group into 3 or 4 checks, that would help out.

And I definitely recommend getting and paying for your drinks at the bar.

Barbara

Chris Cass
06-25-2004, 07:23 AM
Hi Wendy,

Not unless you want to lose. HAHAHAHAHA Well, just a couple for dinner. That's tentative on scheduling. We all have to be in a few places at the same time, sometimes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~don't I make your day, everyday? LOL

9 Ball Girl
06-25-2004, 07:25 AM
I'm for getting drinks from the bar. That shouldn't be a hassle. Having a calculator shouldn't be a problem for most of us since our cell phones have calculators, at least mine does, so I can do some math too.

Chris Cass
06-25-2004, 07:33 AM
Lets all go in one at a time. hahahahaha

C.C.~~up to no good.

SPetty
06-25-2004, 07:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> I don't see how getting separate bills would be hard. There is no difference between serving 1 table of 25 or 12 table of 2...<hr /></blockquote>Yeah, what he said. Definitely. I've been in large groups with separate checks. Works fine. And I don't want to have to get up and go to the bar if I want a drink. That's what wait staff does for a living! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
06-25-2004, 07:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> C.C.~~don't I make your day, everyday? <hr /></blockquote>I'm not Wendy, but, yeah, pretty much! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-25-2004, 07:46 AM
And at the lack of my playing, I probably would lose! LOL But, like I said, if it's who I think it is, it'll be a hug everyday just as last year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-25-2004, 08:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> I don't see how getting separate bills would be hard. There is no difference between serving 1 table of 25 or 12 table of 2...<hr /></blockquote>Yeah, what he said. Definitely. I've been in large groups with separate checks. Works fine. And I don't want to have to get up and go to the bar if I want a drink. That's what wait staff does for a living! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yep.

I went in a place with 7 other people once and they were reluctant to give us 4 different checks. I said what the hell is the difference? If we all came in as single diners would you refuse to serve us?

Like Barbara, I don't want somebody else paying for my crab legs or Long Island iced teas or whatever.

Wally~~good tipper

PQQLK9
06-25-2004, 08:53 AM
Seperate checks make it easier for me to use my official CCB check card /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
http://www.ccbonline.com/
http://k2.secure-banking.com/1613_files/COMPIMAGE/ccb_header.jpg

Wally_in_Cincy
06-25-2004, 08:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Seperate checks make it easier for me to use my official CCB check card /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Central Carolina Bank? How ironic /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Gotta git me one

Eric.
06-25-2004, 09:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
Yep.

I went in a place with 7 other people once and they were reluctant to give us 4 different checks. I said what the hell is the difference? If we all came in as single diners would you refuse to serve us?

Like Barbara, I don't want somebody else paying for my crab legs or Long Island iced teas or whatever.

Wally~~good tipper <hr /></blockquote>

FWIW, I like the smaller group idea. I'm thinking that if we all sit together, like last year, but have 2-3 waitresses handle, say, three groups of eight, it might be more manageable. This way, each group handles their own bill. It might be easier for both the staff and us...

Eric

Barbara
06-25-2004, 09:09 AM
Three groups of eight/four groups of six, whatever. It depends on how many turn out.

But this is the way I would like to go about it. It has always worked out in the past for me.

Barbara

SPetty
06-25-2004, 09:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>I don't want somebody else paying for my crab legs or Long Island iced teas or whatever.

Wally~~good tipper <hr /></blockquote>Yep.

And, some of us will prefer by pay by credit card while others will prefer to pay with cash. And, some of us will prefer to leave a larger tip while others will prefer to leave a smaller tip.

Separate checks is the best way. That way, too, I can pick up the check for Wally after losing to him the night before in a race-to-seven 9-ball match. (or vice versa /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Of course, this is all moot if ras314 is smoking - he'll pick up the entire check, right ras? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-25-2004, 09:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Separate checks is the best way. That way, too, I can pick up the check for Wally after losing to him the night before in a race-to-seven 9-ball match. (or vice versa /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif )
<hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm... a challenge? I thought you said you can't make a ball /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

However it works out, I would rather just pick up the whole tab than sit and watch a bunch of women with calculators sitting there trying to figure out who had the cosmo and who had the tequila. Oh wait, we know who had the tequila /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

9 Ball Girl
06-25-2004, 09:25 AM
I think Eric's idea is feasible. Maybe have a waiter or two or three. As long as I sit in the group with my honey Kato. We've got a thing going me and him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ras314
06-25-2004, 10:26 AM
Quote SPetty "Of course, this is all moot if ras314 is smoking - he'll pick up the entire check, right ras?"

Turns out I also have problems unrelated to smoking. If the eye problem can get cured before the open I just might win enough along the way east to pay the tab anyways.

Notice the "might" and "if". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
06-25-2004, 12:10 PM
I'm not going...too much whinning and we aint ate nothing yet. Calculators? Lobster &amp; Single Malt? Count me out, I'll have to wait until Eric's housewarming party...2009?

Voodoo~~~shakin' head, AGAIN!!!

9 Ball Girl
06-25-2004, 12:51 PM
Check your http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/images/newpm.gif

SPetty
06-25-2004, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>I thought you said you can't make a ball /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif<hr /></blockquote>I can't aim...<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>I would rather just pick up the whole tab than sit and watch a bunch of women with calculators sitting there trying to figure out who had the cosmo and who had the tequila.<hr /></blockquote>Okee Dokee, it's settled. Wally can pick up the tab! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just kidding. I know what you mean.<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>Oh wait, we know who had the tequila /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif.<hr /></blockquote>Um DUH! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But really, I truly don't think the restaurant will have any problem whatsoever giving us separate checks. If anyone doesn't believe that, maybe call the restaurant and explain our quandary and see what they say.

Chris Cass
06-25-2004, 02:02 PM
Awww /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
06-25-2004, 02:10 PM
Wendy,

I know when I'm being pumped. It won't work and I'm not telling. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~know's Wendy, Kato, and my goomba hasn't hit a ball in quite awhile. It's ok though, I've quit the game 6 times and 7 if you count my surgery and recovery. Your mind still remembers what your hands should be doing. time is all that's needed. when your all ready, it'll be time that has passed, not skill. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
06-25-2004, 02:20 PM
Less than an hour be served and eat, then 2 hours to get outa the joint. Still punching buttons, i ain't going either, it's to far.

Karatemom
06-25-2004, 04:09 PM
Now I don't feel so bad about being the only one not going. Thanks guys!

Heide ~ doesn't feel alone anymore, LOL

Barbara
06-25-2004, 04:10 PM
Then don't go. To hell with you. I was just offering a suggestion about how to not getting burnt for paying for someone else's dinner you didn't order.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Ah... Chris,
I know what you are up to.. I can read.. I can also keep a secret
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Knows what Chris is cooking up... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
06-25-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm just reading into your post there Cassman. Whether I read it right or not I guess I'll find out in September.

Kato

Brady_Behrman
06-25-2004, 06:09 PM
u naughty lil tease...I see kato blushing /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kato
06-25-2004, 06:12 PM
Shoot, I dropped $60 last year. It happens though sometimes when you get a big group together.

Kato~~~did it out of love /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato
06-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah, what do you care how dinner gets paid for???? You're getting off scott free /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato~~~really bad gambler

Kato
06-25-2004, 06:20 PM
No way Brady, I've been around the block a few times.........................ok almost once. I don't blush often /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kato

cueball1950
06-25-2004, 08:08 PM
to make things easier for everybody. why don't we just ask brady to talk with his wife and find out how they want to handle it. She works there. Last year was fine. It was no big deal. Lets all go and please lets all have a great time as usual. Afteral. we are all friends here........mike

Scott Lee
06-25-2004, 08:29 PM
Did you say "Scott gets in FREE?" LOL Alright, count me IN! LMAO

Scott /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
06-25-2004, 08:37 PM
i just talked with brady who in turn called his wife at work and she said seperate checks will be no problem. Now, does that settle it. it does for me. looking forward to seeing everybody real soon......................mike

Rip
06-25-2004, 08:58 PM
If lunch and breakfast is half as much fun as dinner is shaping up to be... I might drop in just for the sheer entertainment factor!

By the way, the tidewater area is not know for it's lobster. It's a little too far south. But if you like crab cakes, blue claw crab, oysters, clams, shrimp, sea bass and bbq and fried chicken--then break out those calculators! Yummy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Rip~~now who ordered the extra side of slaw...you owe me 15 cents dammit!

Chris Cass
06-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Hi Tom,

Yes, your one of a few that know but it's not all about me. It's about Cueball 1950. He'll be happy. Besides, I think a good time is in order, don't you?

Regards,

C.C.~~thanks for your candor and respect.

Chris Cass
06-25-2004, 09:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> u naughty lil tease...I see kato blushing /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Kato blush? That boys a player dude. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Brady gets a hug from the Cassman. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif and pic too of course. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chris Cass
06-25-2004, 10:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA Don't you know you make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. LOL

Hey RIP,

I can't wait to see you again buddy.

Regards,

C.C.~~with this score at the Open, that'll be the start on the down payment on our pool hall. My anon sponsors will be partners too out of my end and out of that money also. I know I'll need a ton of more cash to take care of Mr. Nguyen pronounced Win. LOL Casino land doesn't come cheap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
06-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Hi Barbara,

Did I ever tell you about when I collected my check from Allen Hopkins? He says, "Cassman? Who's the Cassman?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I said, "I'm the Cassman. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I bet he remembers that. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

Rip
06-26-2004, 12:08 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Regards,
Rip

Voodoo Daddy
06-26-2004, 04:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Then don't go. To hell with you.

Nice...no guessing how ya really feel, is there now?

I was just offering a suggestion about how to not getting burnt for paying for someone else's dinner you didn't order.

I wonder how all those adults got away without all that wisdom the first two years? <hr /></blockquote>

Voodoo~~~I dint know I was that big of an azzhole, thanks Barbara for clarifying that for us

Popcorn
06-26-2004, 07:11 AM
I honestly doubt anyone actually is worrying about all those things, and besides, it is suppose to be fun. We used to go out to a restaurant almost ever night after the pool room closed 15 to 25 people. It's not all that tough, believe me. It doesn't even require anyone to be in charge, to meet and have dinner. Reminds me of the dinner scene in "Reservoir dogs". "Now lets get rambling ramblers"

Barbara
06-26-2004, 07:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>

I wonder how all those adults got away without all that wisdom the first two years? <hr /></blockquote>

<hr /></blockquote>

Well apparently they did not figure it out last year and a couple people paid quite a bit more than what they had expected to pay.

I just hate having a good time getting soured when the check comes and there's no game plan to divvying it up.

And btw, Wes K and Mike M paid the check the first year around.

Gee, that kinda sounds familiar. I think you and Kato and Mike M and his buds were in a situation like like a year ago... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~c'mon Voodoo, give us a hug... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
06-26-2004, 08:04 AM
Then don't go. To hell with you.

Nice...no guessing how ya really feel, is there now?

Its really no ones business who paid what year...lets just say there were many acts of kindness that week. There was a good time had in Ft Lauderdale as well...MikeM, his buddies, Kato &lt;in his Guido apprentice shirt&gt; myself and you and Pete &lt;who I feel is a stand up guy&gt;...no BS over the bill there either. I been out with REAL pool players, now thats where you need a calculator and a small caliber firearm!!

No hug needed...typed enough on this subject

Voodoo~~~wants to fly to Cali to hang with Popcorn and his 20 friends, sounds like a great time and no BS

JMD in VA
06-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Well, the sharpest dressed man at last year's CCB Light's Out Tournament will be in attendance this year, glove free mind you to. Can't wait to get up with Kato, Tom, Chris Cass, Eric, Wendy, Mike and everyone else!

Hey, a thought. If McCready is knocker out by this time, I hope not, I can probably get him and Jennie to come. They were in Richmond last weekend and we got to talk all weekend and hang out and they'll be abck to play in my tournament in July. Wendy, let me know if you want me to ask Keither to come and share some war stories with us.

JMD in VA
Countin down until the Open!
Pool, Pros, Friends and Liquor..... Can I get a "Hell Yeah"?

Barbara
06-26-2004, 04:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I been out with REAL pool players, now thats where you need a calculator and a small caliber firearm!!

<font color="blue">This is what I'm talking about. After the end of Saturday's matches there would be a group of us that would want to go out for dinner. I was the one to figure out each person's payout. No one ever objected because there would always be some eating light and others ordering full dinners.</font color>

No hug needed...typed enough on this subject

<font color="blue">Yeah, me too. Sorry if I've lost you as a friend over something.</font color>

Voodoo~~~wants to fly to Cali to hang with Popcorn and his 20 friends, sounds like a great time and no BS

<font color="blue"> Yeah, those would be my initials! What a freaking coincidence!!</font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

I was only trying to take into the fact that there will be about 30 people with varying budgets for attending this event and I personally give respect to each and every one. That's all.

Personally, Miz's dinner banquet is looking pretty good to me now. And hey! It's only $30.

Barbara

Chris Cass
06-26-2004, 06:39 PM
Hi Barbara,

Please stop trying to apologize for something that wasn't about you to begin with. I think the whole thing just wasn't fair. Voodoo knows it too. He's my brother and knows I'm a phone call away. He also knows, when you keep $hit in, somethings gonna happen. I'm not saying another word but this. If you can't talk to a friend then who can you talk too? He knows his plates too full and I know he shouldn't even think of going anyway.

Now lets forget it,

C.C.~~voodoos lil older brother. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

cueball1950
06-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Chris, what ever are you talking about.???????????

Chris Cass
06-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Hi Josh,

Yes, you did look sharp. The one thing I did notice about you the most wasn't your pretty boy face or the tooth pick but the way you spoke of your Dad. Your a extremely respectful kid and your Dad has to be proud of that. I really like you too.

BTW, Heide told me she's missing you and Brian tons. You two were the ones that asked her to play. Said everyone else seemed to have other things going on. She went on to say both of you were a lot of fun. Brain, is soooo funny. If him and RIP got togather, I'd be like, "Where the hospital, I can't stop laughing" I'd have stuff running from my nose in minutes. Josh, thanks for being you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~JMD is forever without a smile and a quick sharp comeback. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
06-26-2004, 06:54 PM
Wouldn't you like to know? HAHAHAHA You'll just have to wait and see. It's nothing bad Mike. I wouldn't hurt you for the world and the fact you would basically rip my throat out. LOL

Patients Mike,

C.C.~~needs stories, needs many stories. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
06-26-2004, 06:59 PM
OK chris.... but i am a gentle giant now. Since i gained 30lbs since i quit smoking,i am non violent anyway. just a lovable Teddy Bear. And i owe you dinner no matter where we go.....................................mike

Chris Cass
06-26-2004, 07:08 PM
Hi Mike,

Can I exchange the dinner for a good road story and a side of pics from your new baby grandaughter?

Regards,

C.C.~~loves Mike....

cueball1950
06-26-2004, 07:15 PM
JUst wish i knew how to post them on here.....lol...real nerd on this thing..................mike

cueball1950
06-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Can we all please just forget what happened last year at dinner and all go, get seperate checks and JUST have FUN. After all, is that not why we are all going to the OPEN. Lets eat, drink and be Happy we are together as friends please...................................mike

cueball1950
06-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Post deleted by cueball1950

Kato
06-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Uhmmm, Mike, we got hit by a hurricane last year. Pretty tough to forget that one hey pal? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That in addition to traveling with a maniac sure makes life interesting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~was sober the whole time though /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cueball1950
06-26-2004, 08:03 PM
Gosh RJ. Isabel was such a bore that i almost forget about her...yeah right...lol....but we did have a good time at dinner and that is what i am talking about.. LETS ALL JUST HAVE FUN. GONNA be great seeing Everybody again......mike

9 Ball Girl
06-27-2004, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Yeah, what do you care how dinner gets paid for???? You're getting off scott free /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato~~~really bad gambler <hr /></blockquote>Wendy&lt;---in her best "come hither to" voice: I love you Kato... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-27-2004, 07:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr> Hey, a thought. If McCready is knocker out by this time, I hope not, I can probably get him and Jennie to come. They were in Richmond last weekend and we got to talk all weekend and hang out and they'll be abck to play in my tournament in July. Wendy, let me know if you want me to ask Keither to come and share some war stories with us.

JMD in VA
Countin down until the Open!
Pool, Pros, Friends and Liquor..... Can I get a "Hell Yeah"? <hr /></blockquote>Josh, the more the merrier. Just let me know that week before so that I can give the Yukon a "near exact" count. Oh, and I didn't forget about you and Joel aka pooldaddy9 about that video. You'll have it in September. A year late, but you guys will have it.

And oh, "Hell Yeah"! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

#### leonard
06-28-2004, 05:35 AM
Wally, Louie Prima had a song that would solve all the bill problems. It went like this.

Separate Checks it must be, charge the Banana Split to my Baby and the Glass of plain water to Me. ####