PDA

View Full Version : CCB Pin Update

Rich R.
06-29-2004, 04:19 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that we have made a lot of progress with the CCB pins.

Through the efforts of Red Hell, we have obtained a company to produce the pins, using the same logo previously used for the key chains.

The order was placed yesterday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We are hoping for a delivery by early August.

I will make another post, when we are prepared to take every ones orders, so, for now, just sit tight.

Since Red Hell is in Canada, I will be handling distribution, to avoid some taxes and import duties.

Tentative plans are for personal C.O.D. delivery of pins, for all of you attending the U.S. Open. That will save on the time and expense involved with mailing.

Those not attending the Open will be also be able to order the pins. SPetty will be taking those orders, via the web and her PayPal account. I will be mailing them out.

We will let you know when we are ready to take your orders, so be prepared. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-29-2004, 06:39 AM
Thanks Rich R.

You know something, I have had a CCB keychain hanging on my case for what, 2 or 3 years? The other night for the first time one of my teammates saw it and said "What's CCB?" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guys are not particularly observant I have noticed.

Rich R.
06-29-2004, 09:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Guys are not particularly observant I have noticed. <hr /></blockquote>
Not all guys Wally.

I first met Sally, from IP magazine, at a pool tournament, when I spied her CCB key chain hanging from her purse.

It must have been one of my good days. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

RedHell
06-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Rich,

That's because guys get observant when it comes to women ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-29-2004, 01:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> Rich,

That's because guys get observant when it comes to women ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

It could be true. Sally's a hottie /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dg-in-centralpa
06-29-2004, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the update Rich. I'm definitely interested. By the way, what's up with the Orioles? I thought this would be the year to glory.

DG - oh well.... I still love'em anyway

dr_billiards
06-29-2004, 04:37 PM
I'll be ordering some. Is there any chance that someone here has an extra keychain, and a paypal account??
Thanks,
Doc B /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
06-30-2004, 04:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> By the way, what's up with the Orioles? I thought this would be the year to glory.

DG - oh well.... I still love'em anyway <hr /></blockquote>
I don't even what to think about it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Does anyone know where the O's can find some pitchers? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rich R.
06-30-2004, 04:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dr_billiards:</font><hr> Is there any chance that someone here has an extra keychain, and a paypal account??
Thanks,
Doc B /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
MikeM may have some left. Although he hasn't been posting much lately, he may be lurking and/or checking his PM's.

Ralph S.
06-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Rich!!!! Send me a pm with your email addy. I need to speak with you asap.

Rich R.
07-02-2004, 04:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> Rich!!!! Send me a pm with your email addy. I need to speak with you asap. <hr /></blockquote>
Ralph, I sent you the PM early yesterday morning, but haven't received anything yet.
What's up? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Frank_Glenn
07-22-2004, 03:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I just wanted to let everyone know that we have made a lot of progress with the CCB pins.

Through the efforts of Red Hell, we have obtained a company to produce the pins, using the same logo previously used for the key chains.

The order was placed yesterday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We are hoping for a delivery by early August.

I will make another post, when we are prepared to take every ones orders, so, for now, just sit tight.

Since Red Hell is in Canada, I will be handling distribution, to avoid some taxes and import duties.

Tentative plans are for personal C.O.D. delivery of pins, for all of you attending the U.S. Open. That will save on the time and expense involved with mailing.

Those not attending the Open will be also be able to order the pins. SPetty will be taking those orders, via the web and her PayPal account. I will be mailing them out.

We will let you know when we are ready to take your orders, so be prepared. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Just bringing this back to the top. How are we doing on this?

Rich R.
07-22-2004, 05:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Frank_Glenn:</font><hr> How are we doing on this? <hr /></blockquote>
We are making good progress and we should have an announcement soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif