PDA

View Full Version : JACK JUSTIS CASE REPAIR

BLACKHEART
05-06-2002, 04:41 PM
THANK YOU JACK, I LOVE IT. Back in February, there was a long thread about JACK JUSTIS CUE CASES. In that thread I injected my thoughts, that he made a great case, but I was disapointed with a repair I had done( by someone other than Jack),on the case Jack had made for me. Jack volunteered to redo the repair. Well, today I got my case back. IT IS BEAUTIFUL & LOOKS BRAND NEW. I sell cases as well as my BLACK HEART Qs. I can buy any case at wholesale, but I will only have a "JUSTIS" case for my personal use. Thanks again Jack for returning my baby to her original beauty...JER

JimS
05-07-2002, 07:39 AM
Quality work from a Quality guy. This thread deserves to be seen a little more. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Doctor_D
05-07-2002, 01:54 PM
Good afternoon:

Last fall I invested in a custom Jack Justis Case and have found his equipment and craftsmanship to be top shelf. I use the case with pride as I travel through the regional tour stops here on the East Coast.

Dr. D.

cheesemouse
05-07-2002, 02:28 PM
Blackheart,
I remember well the whole thing. You both treated each other with respect and now the out come is two happy professionals. Your both a good example too the other professionals in the game of pool. Nice ending to the story.