PDA

View Full Version : Teacher in Sex scandal

Eric.
06-29-2004, 03:24 PM
OK, don't crucify me, I'm just reporting it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/06/29/teacher.sex.ap/index.html

Is this kid a victim or stupid for opening his mouth?

Eric >being nAz for a day

dg-in-centralpa
06-29-2004, 03:35 PM
I would have loved having a teacher like that. I would have kept my mouth shut.

DG - only ever had three young teachers all through school

Cueless Joey
06-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Is there a crime here? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BeanDiesel
06-29-2004, 05:51 PM
my god, i always wished i had an affair with my teacher, you know, that kind of affair. uuh, sweet.

Rod
06-29-2004, 06:43 PM
Where was she when I was in highschool? I only had one I would have considered, and it wasn't that great.

Cueless Joey
06-29-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey, maybe she was showing the kid her eyes in her back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dg-in-centralpa
06-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Maybe she taught sex education and was giving hands on demonstration.

DG - some people have all the luck

BeanDiesel
06-29-2004, 08:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Maybe she taught sex education and was giving hands on demonstration.<hr /></blockquote>

now that's what i call a very enthusiastic and concerned teacher. school will be a better place if we have more dedicated teachers like that. kids will not skip school no more. they wont do drugs or involve in gangs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif she deserves a medal.

Rich R.
06-30-2004, 04:14 AM
Where the heck were these teachers, when I was in school? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I don't even want to think about the teachers I had. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voodoo Daddy
06-30-2004, 05:47 AM
{As the theme song of the "Lil Rascals" plays in the background, Voodoo prepares his voice in his best Alfalfa. Looks at Miss. Crabtree and sings...} "I'm in the mood for love....as long as Darla dont catch me. Maybe Spanky wont rat on me, I'm in the mood for love"

Voodoo~~~BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

9 Ball Girl
06-30-2004, 08:10 AM
Sounds like your typical braggart male. And why with a 14 year old? Why would she want to teach, oh that's right, she's a teacher.

dg-in-centralpa
06-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Sounds like "Mrs. Robinson" to me.

DG - bet the kid was singing Van Halen "Hot for Teacher"

mike_in_iowa
06-30-2004, 06:41 PM
you know we can all joke about this. She did look pretty hot. Believe me when I was 14, I would of thought I was the [censored] for getting with a hot teacher.
Now look it from the other side. What if would have been your kid? What if the roles were reversed and it would have been a male teacher and a female student? Come to think of it that was in the news in the last week too. This is actually a sad story.

Mike

Popcorn
06-30-2004, 07:09 PM
The sex urge is like a switch that can't be turned off once turned on. I don't know what that kids experience was in the past, but he will never be the same again. I feel sorry for any girl friend he may have in the future and he may very well become a sex offender. It is not a joke, and the more I read this board the more I wonder why. You are a F***in moron.

BeanDiesel
06-30-2004, 08:25 PM
yeah, that's very thoughtless of me.

Qtec
07-01-2004, 05:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The sex urge is like a switch that can't be turned off once turned on. I don't know what that kids experience was in the past, but he will never be the same again. I feel sorry for any girl friend he may have in the future and he may very well become a sex offender. <hr /></blockquote>

HaHaHa.LOL

Popcorn, you cannot be serious.

Q

pooltchr
07-01-2004, 05:32 AM
Saw a follow-up story on the news this morning. Seems the lady has also done some magazine photo shoots that showed up in one of those car magazines that has as many babes as cars.
I can't blame the kid, she is HOT! But you gotta wonder why anyone her age would want to hook up with a 14 year old. I don't get it at all. Would think she would want someone a little more experienced.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-01-2004, 06:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> The sex urge is like a switch that can't be turned off once turned on. <hr /></blockquote>

Whether or not he's "getting any", a young man's sex switch is in high gear at 14 /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
...I don't know what that kids experience was in the past, but he will never be the same again. I feel sorry for any girl friend he may have in the future...<hr /></blockquote>

I agree. He will probably have trouble having a normal teen-age dating relationship. That kid in Seattle that was involved with Mary Kay Laterno is pretty screwed up I believe, maybe from the relationship and more likely from the notoriety.

What this woman did was stupid. A 14-year-old guy, though he may be physically maturing, is still mentally closer to a child than an adult.

nAz
07-01-2004, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> OK, don't crucify me, I'm just reporting it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/06/29/teacher.sex.ap/index.html

Is this kid a victim or stupid for opening his mouth?

Eric &gt;being nAz for a day <hr /></blockquote>

lol Eric isfinalling living it up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

that kid was me when i was in high school except i was smart enough to stay quiet about it.

dg-in-centralpa
07-01-2004, 03:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Saw a follow-up story on the news this morning. Seems the lady has also done some magazine photo shoots that showed up in one of those car magazines that has as many babes as cars.
I can't blame the kid, she is HOT! But you gotta wonder why anyone her age would want to hook up with a 14 year old. I don't get it at all. Would think she would want someone a little more experienced. <hr /></blockquote>

Two words - Mrs. Robinson
Besides a kid that age can go all night long and not stop. By 18 - 20 we start to slow down.

DG - just the facts