PDA

View Full Version : used cue for sale

05-06-2002, 06:12 PM
My name is Rob and I have a 2000 model Schon LTD cue with 2 shafts for sale. If interested then email me at rstats1975@aol.com

rackmup
05-06-2002, 07:58 PM
...since we don't really know you around here, we require you tell us a little bit about yourself before you post an advertisment for a cue.

What we need to know is:

<ul type="square"> How long have you been playing?
Where do you play?
Where do you live?
What is your favorite game?
How good are you?
Do you play for "fun" or are you a "gambler?"
Single, Married, Kids?
Your full name, as it appears on your credit cards, the account numbers and expiration dates as well as your DOB and SS# (this will be used for age verification purposes ONLY.)
Your astrological sign?
Your Mother's MAIDEN name?
[/list]

Once this information has been received, we will notify you by U.S. MAIL of your CCB Membership.

Sincerely,

Ken

05-06-2002, 08:14 PM
Hey Rob...guess you've already figured out who is the resident wise a$$. He's annoying but many are amused by wise cracks. There are actually people that visit here who have valuable information so don't let Ken rackmup get under your skin. Lot's of mutual admiration suck-up transparent stuff here lately but they will burn bridges here just as they did on other message boards.

Rip
05-06-2002, 08:19 PM
Sorry I forgot to log-in before I posted, Rip &gt;&gt;<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Hey Rob...guess you've already figured out who is the resident wise a$$. He's annoying but many are amused by wise cracks. There are actually people that visit here who have valuable information so don't let Ken rackmup get under your skin. Lot's of mutual admiration suck-up transparent stuff here lately but they will burn bridges here just as they did on other message boards. <hr></blockquote>

rackmup
05-06-2002, 08:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Hey Rob...guess you've already figured out who is the resident wise a$$.<font color=red>And the resident JackA$$.</font color=red> He's annoying<font color=red>So am I.</font color=red>but many are amused by wise cracks<font color=red>I'm not very funny so I'll goad those that are.</font color=red>. There are actually people that visit here who have valuable information<font color=red>Rip=35 total posts. Ken=326 total posts. Hmmm...I'll just slam some people to get my numbers up.</font color=red>so don't let Ken rackmup get under your skin<font color=red>let me instead.</font color=red>. Lot's of mutual admiration suck-up transparent stuff here lately but they will burn bridges here just as they did on other message boards<font color=red>They would probably like it if I went back to the "other" boards</font color=red>.<hr></blockquote>

Rob...if you think, even for one minute, that I control what you can and cannot post here, you are in error. It was simply a joke. Further, if you buy that crap that Rip is selling, your not in error...you are simply ignorant. I'm betting you are of greater intelligence than that.

Regards,

Ken (just havin' some fun)

Rip
05-07-2002, 06:52 AM
That rackmup feller has posted over 500 times on this here board. Jeepers gosh golly darn I wish I could figger out how to do that. After all, this is a contest ain't it? I raise my jelly jar full of cider to the King of Posters on CCB. Rip~~in total awe

rackmup
05-07-2002, 06:08 PM
(T)Rip,

I will accept that as a compliment. You are a good guy. I'm gushing with embarrassment. Stop it. You're killing me. Seriously.

Ken (500 posts? Wow.)