PDA

View Full Version : PA joke :)

nAz
06-30-2004, 10:13 AM
pretty cool

This is the story...

We'd go and sit on the balcony at Terminal 3 at the Airport, directly under one of the

PA speakers where we put a tape machine in a bag with the microphone poking out of the top.

Then we'd look for a flight that had arrived in the last 40 minutes from somewhere

where you'd expect people with unpronounceable names i.e. Saudi Arabia.

We would then go to the Airport Help Desk with a prewritten note containing the names of

fictitious passengers and ask them to read out the names over the PA system.

The passengers names looked innocent enough on paper but they sounded like something else when read out loud.

http://www.zakie.fsnet.co.uk/jokes/PAJoke/london.htm /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pooltchr
06-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Love it. Reminds me of an old movie (Porky's, I think) where they had the girl at the drive-in page Mike Hunt and she asks over the PA system, "Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?"

Wally_in_Cincy
06-30-2004, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Love it. Reminds me of an old movie (Porky's, I think) where they had the girl at the drive-in page Mike Hunt and she asks over the PA system, "Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?" <hr /></blockquote>

That was Hollywood Knights actually /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sincerely,

Emerson Bigguns

Chris Cass
06-30-2004, 01:47 PM
I was working and my boss had mixed leagues on the other side of the hall. I paged Jeanette Lee. They all busted out laughing I did it for the women there but the men really got the kick out of it. Most looking to see if she really was there. LOL

C.C.

dg-in-centralpa
06-30-2004, 03:16 PM
This was also in Porky's.

DG - old joke but still funny

nAz
07-01-2004, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> This was also in Porky's.

<hr /></blockquote>

Great movie!