PDA

View Full Version : Carol Clark to be Sponsored by Billiards Workbook

Doctor_D
07-01-2004, 07:33 AM
Carol Clark to be sponsored on the WPBA Classic Tour by The Billiards Workbook!

New York, NY, July 1st, 2004:

The Billiards Workbook; www.billiardsworkbook.com (http://www.billiardsworkbook.com) , published by Dr. Diana Elaine Sorrentino, has announced that it will be sponsoring Carol Clark on the WPBA Classic Tour throughout the 2004 & 2005 Tournament seasons.

The Billiards Workbook is extremely proud to sponsor Ms. Carol Clark; a formidable competitor on the JP-NEWT 9 Ball Tour, as well as honored to have her endorsement of the publication. We wish Carol God's speed in her quest for her WPBA Professional Status!

The Billiards Workbook. It sets the standard!

Dr. D.

Chris Cass
07-01-2004, 08:00 AM
One word, OUTSTANDING!!!!! Congrats to Carol Clark. I think she's the tops and with the generous sponsorship by the Billiards Workbook behind her there's no stopping either one.

Regards,

C.C.~~very happy for Carol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
07-01-2004, 09:14 AM
Way to go Carol. You da WOMAN. With Dr D and blackheart behind you. You will be da bomb. What can i say but "WHO LOVES YA BABY"......lol...Very proud of ya Carol......mike

Rich R.
07-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Congratulations to both Carol and Dr. D.
I couldn't be happier, about this arrangement. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
07-01-2004, 09:37 AM
Great news,you make a nice team.

Scott Lee
07-01-2004, 10:08 AM
Congratulations to both Carol and Dr. D! You'll make a great team!

Scott Lee

Eric.
07-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Sounds like a good team, congrats Carol!

Eric

cycopath
07-01-2004, 10:28 AM
Does anyone have a pic of Carol?

Wally_in_Cincy
07-01-2004, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> Does anyone have a pic of Carol? <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.azbilliards.com/gallery/showpicture.cfm?eventnum=15&amp;photographernum=6&amp;picn um=565

dg-in-centralpa
07-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Congratulations to both of you!

DG

SPetty
07-01-2004, 04:59 PM
What a coup, Dr. D. You did good. She'll be a wonderful ambassador for your product. Go Carol!

Barbara
07-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Congrats to both Carol and Dr D's "The Billiards Workbook"!!

Barbara~~~JPNEWT is sponsored by the Billiards Workbook /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
07-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Very strong move Diana. Very strong.

Carol will do you proud.

Kato~~~~thrilled

CarolNYC
07-02-2004, 04:16 AM
Yep!
This is true!
Dr. D contacted me~the 4th week in June with a very "gracious" offer and I thank her very much!:)

TO EVERYONE HERE:

I have met so many of you and have always had good times-we're one heck of a crew! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thank you all,so much, just for being who you are!:):):)
Im sorry I haven't been on in a while-(I was able to log on one day and respond to private messages)-I've just been busy breaking in Blackhearts cue(which I love) and last weekend I was suppose to fly out to North Carolina-OMG-the flight was cancelled-unbelievable!
Anyways, thanks again-Im doing my best!
Stay well,all!
Carol~Ladder 111,Blackheart and Billiards workbook-God, I love the pressure! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
07-02-2004, 04:22 AM
Yesterday, I was out in Jersey practicing with a friend of mine and I met Al Lapena?-very nice guy-we hit a few balls around-I heard he was a very good player!Anybody know him?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pooltchr
07-02-2004, 05:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> last weekend I was suppose to fly out to North Carolina-OMG-the flight was cancelled-unbelievable!
<hr /></blockquote>

Carol,
Was that you that Kelly and I were supposed to spend some time with? I had a student that works for Sterling, but Kelly said her student had to cancel because of our weather.
Steve

CarolNYC
07-02-2004, 06:15 AM
Oh My Goodness! YES! YES!
Well, its a pleasure to CHAT with you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
My plane was on the runway at 2:00pm-due to the severe thunderstorms going on, we were called back at 3:30-the next available flight out was 5:30 pm the next day, so I phoned Kelly and we are regrouping-thats what Im waiting for! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifI have an open ticket!
It was the most intense 5 hours in an airport!
My cues were put on another flight and I wasnt leaving that airport until they were in my hands,ha ha ha-I got them!
(Don't tell Jerry) /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Hopefully, I'll see you soon!
Take care!
Carol

BLACKHEART
07-02-2004, 06:15 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifCongrats,life is good...JER

Eric.
07-02-2004, 07:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Yesterday, I was out in Jersey practicing with a friend of mine and I met Al Lapena?-very nice guy-we hit a few balls around-I heard he was a very good player!Anybody know him?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'm guessing you were at Primetime? Tiffany works during the day.

I know Al. He is one of the best players that play in Primetime.

Eric

9 Ball Girl
07-02-2004, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Yesterday, I was out in Jersey practicing with a friend of mine and I met Al Lapena?-very nice guy-we hit a few balls around-I heard he was a very good player!Anybody know him?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>I know Al Lapena. Not personally, I was introduced to him about 3 years ago but anyway, he's a very good player. Very good. If you can, I would practice with him a lot! Must be something in that Philippine blood!

And oh yeah, congrats to you Carol! Good luck and best wishes in all your endeavors and I know you'll make your sponsors proud! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nostroke
07-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Around 10 years ago AL took first in a pretty big regional tournament and i believe he got 2nd in the Bridgeport tournament that used to get over 100 players. Breedlove won it one year but im not sure that was the year AL got 2nd.

At one time he would have been in the top 5 in the Metro area but he seems to have been pretty much on the sidelines the last 6-7 years with brief forays back to active play.

Rod
07-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Way to go Dr.D., you sure picked a quiet one. not /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Carol has a great personality and will make a fine player/rep. Hey I hear Carol can shoot good too! You'll make a fine team, my congrats to both of you.

Rod

pooltchr
07-02-2004, 11:51 AM
Carol,
Let me know when you re-schedule with her and I will do my best to get over there with you guys.
Steve

Eric.
07-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Not to mention 7th at the US Open a few years ago. He should of went 1 round further. One mistake cost him that match.

Al is definitely one of the strong "unknowns" around here.

Eric

PQQLK9
07-02-2004, 02:40 PM
I would love to be a fly on the wall /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

CarolNYC
07-02-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you sure picked a quiet one <hr /></blockquote>
Oh yeah!:):)
Thank you, Rod!
Stay well! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

CarolNYC
07-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Will do,Steve-
By the way, nice website!
Hope to see you soon!
Carol

CarolNYC
07-02-2004, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he's a very good player. Very good. If you can, I would practice with him a lot! Must be something in that Philippine blood!
<hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm,thought so!!!!! Thanks Wendy!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
07-02-2004, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tiffany works during the day <hr /></blockquote>

Thats who I was practicing with-we powerplayed for~5 straight hours-it was nice to just shoot and be able to talk about shots and options-trying to go with the natural path and keeping it simple! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Al seems like a real nice guy-Im sure I'll run into him again!
Thanks Eric!
Carol~thinks Eric is psychic! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
07-02-2004, 10:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>
Thanks Eric!
Carol~thinks Eric is psychic! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yaa Eric is Fly.

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ken
07-03-2004, 09:19 AM
I watched some of a set he played with Keith after one of the Joss events in Bristol. Al is indeed good but Keith is Keith.

They played 10 ahead nine-ball and I didn't see the whole match but heard Keith came out on top after about 3 hours. Al then scrambled among his backers to assemble another stake and they did it again with Keith winning in under an hour.
Ken in CT