PDA

View Full Version : US Open tickets purchased

Kato
07-01-2004, 07:51 PM
This year we travel 6 strong from my quaint little town of a few million. We'll fly into Norfolk on the morning of September 8. Again, we'll be perched high in the rafters, Josey section, seats 35-40.

Kato

Rich R.
07-02-2004, 03:47 AM
It's about time the Florida contingent got off their wallets and purchased their tickets. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
07-02-2004, 06:56 AM
Cool,

Is Frank and Phil coming? How bout my favorite driver Mean Gene the driving machine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif That leaves two, hummmmm. Are you bringing 2 ringers for the CCB tourney? Don't even think of ducking me with them cards this time.

Regards,

C.C.~~impressed with Franks ability to shoot with just about anything. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
07-02-2004, 07:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Cool,

Is Frank and Phil coming? How bout my favorite driver Mean Gene the driving machine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif That leaves two, hummmmm. Are you bringing 2 ringers for the CCB tourney? <hr /></blockquote>
Since I know Kato is hard at work, and can't get on the CCB, I will help out, a little.
All of the above mentioned members of the Florida contingent are scheduled to be at the Open. In addition, Jackpot George and, I believe, a guy named Bobby, but I may be wrong on that name, will be coming.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-02-2004, 07:42 AM
Rich or anyone,

What's the link for the seating chart? I lost it.

Barbara
07-02-2004, 07:58 AM
Wally,

It's www.billiardhq.com (http://www.billiardhq.com)

I want to know who's sitting next to you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
07-02-2004, 08:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Wally,

It's www.billiardhq.com (http://www.billiardhq.com)

I want to know who's sitting next to you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

OK folks, I've got Dishaw 18 for Friday, Sat., and Sun.

Barbara and SPetty have 16 and 17

Who bought 19 and 20?

9 Ball Girl
07-02-2004, 08:12 AM
Well it's about friggin' time!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I actually thought that you guys had occupied the first row of the Dishaw section where the likes of Rich, Cathy, me, Tom, Redhell, and his wife are sitting. Hmmm, now I'm wondering who all those seats belong to. Bah, I'm sure Gene will find a way to get up there with me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flying this time, eh? Are you guys going to rent a car at the airport? If not, I volunteer to volunteer someone to go and get ya as long as I get shotgun! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-02-2004, 08:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> OK folks, I've got Dishaw 18 for Friday, Sat., and Sun.<hr /></blockquote>18 only? Drats. I thought I was going to meet the future Mrs. Wally this year.

Tom_In_Cincy
07-02-2004, 08:31 AM
Ok, good that you have made the purchase, HOW many days?

Are we going to make Wed nite (the 8th) QMasters nite? or is everynite QMasters nite?

Wally_in_Cincy
07-02-2004, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Drats. I thought I was going to meet the future Mrs. Wally this year. <hr /></blockquote>

I took her to Peoria. She better be grateful /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

just kidding....

I love her but I need time to myself too. She used to play ladies APA on Wednesday and that was my pool hall night but she quit that team.

Like I said before she has gone places with her sisters and nieces without me, England, Napa Valley, Key West (twice), Orlando, Vegas, and probly more I can't remember so I don't feel too guilty /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

9 Ball Girl
07-02-2004, 08:50 AM
Hell, Tom, I say QMasters EVERY night! Isn't that how we did it last year? Well, Kato was a bit under the weather last year and I'm expecting a 100% Kato this year so...

9 Ball Girl
07-02-2004, 08:51 AM
You're a good guy Wally. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kato
07-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Frank and Phil will be there as well as CCB lurker and my best bud Jackpot George. Mene Gene the driver is definitely in as well. Another local guy Bobby (went to Randy G's school) will be joining us. We're flying up and we'll be there before noon on Wednesday the 8th. We'll be renting at least 2 cars at the airport.

Tom, I'm game for anything. I fully expect to be at QMasters every night I'm there.

Kato

Chris Cass
07-02-2004, 12:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>Jackpot George and, I believe, a guy named Bobby, but I may be wrong on that name, will be coming. <hr /></blockquote>

There ya go, Jackpot George is a ringer. I also hear he's a ladies man. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~welcomes JG to our group of fun.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
07-02-2004, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Well it's about friggin' time!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I actually thought that you guys had occupied the first row of the Dishaw section where the likes of Rich, Cathy, me, Tom, Redhell, and his wife are sitting. Hmmm, now I'm wondering who all those seats belong to. Bah, I'm sure Gene will find a way to get up there with me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>

Cool, can't wait to meet our new member RedHell. What a name. LOL I can see it now, Gene will be like, Wendy, grab this bartender and tell him we need ice and lots of it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
07-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Hey Tom,

Don't forget out One Pocket game. That should be a tradition, I think. LOL Besides, they might have air. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
07-02-2004, 01:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> LOL I can see it now, Gene will be like, Wendy, grab this bartender and tell him we need ice and lots of it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>Bahahahahaha!!! Nah, we were more into grabbing Chambermaids and asking for toilet paper. As for the al-kee-hol, I distracted the bartendar while Gene got the goods.

Wendy&lt;---born to be wild? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif Also wondering if Ricky Winkler will make an appearance. Hmmm.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Popcorn
07-02-2004, 01:55 PM
I don't plan much of anything in advance, but if I was to decide to go how bad will it be to just walk in and buy a general admission ticket? I'm not very picky, I don't need the best seat in the world.

Frank_Glenn
07-02-2004, 03:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> I don't plan much of anything in advance, but if I was to decide to go how bad will it be to just walk in and buy a general admission ticket? I'm not very picky, I don't need the best seat in the world. <hr /></blockquote>

Should be pretty easy, I have been doing it for years. I never know which sessions I want to watch, so I do not get VIP tickets.

Kato
07-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Popcorn, Monday through Friday it's actually the better way to do it, save you some bucks. None of us sit in our seats anyway. It's more for the big matchups on the main table as to how we choose our seats.

Kato

Chris Cass
07-02-2004, 10:28 PM
oh,

You mean like me and you?

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato
07-03-2004, 07:48 AM
George is a very solid amatuer player. He can certainly play a little. Plays as good as Frank. George is also very married. He gets along well with the ladies but is no longer a "ladies man".

Kato

Kato
07-03-2004, 07:55 AM
I'll be out every night. That's a guarantee.

Kato

Kato
07-03-2004, 07:57 AM
Just like us Cass. Two wild and crazy guys /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Chris Cass
07-03-2004, 11:04 AM
Just trying to talk it up Jackpot. I want him to feel welcomed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

RedHell
07-05-2004, 07:43 AM
Chris, I can't wait to meet you too...

And for those who keep track of it, my wife and I have seats 39-40 of the Dishaw section.

9 Ball Girl
07-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Just like Kato said, we usually don't sit in our seats during the week unless we get a good one on the table TV which is when we sit in our seat and of course on the weekend when it starts getting down to the nitty gritty. During the week, I'll sit up in the "Bob Eucher" seats to get a view of everything.