PDA

View Full Version : switch default view to flat mode: Poll

ccboard_admin
02-19-2002, 05:32 PM
Would you like the default view to be in "flat mode" where the posts are collapsed?

Ken
02-19-2002, 07:17 PM
One of the things I didn't like about AZBilliards is the lack of threads. I couldn't get an idea of the relationship between the posts. I think it would be better for unregistered viewers to see the threads by default. Once you register you can choose flat and deal with the loss of information about the threads if you want to but for a first look I'd like to see the threads.

jjinfla
02-19-2002, 07:44 PM
I finally got around to checking out the flat mode and that is exactly what I liked about AZ. That's the one for me. It speeds up reading the posts. Jake

Ken
02-19-2002, 08:12 PM
I also prefer the flat mode but I am familiar enough with the board to realize there are threads and the order of the posts in flat mode might not make sense. So I get it by setting my preferences. My thought was that a person first visiting the board will get the default mode and threaded might be easier to follow.
I suppose if I don't feel like logging in I might want the default to be flat. I don't really care. I withdraw my no vote.

TomBrooklyn
02-20-2002, 04:45 AM
I don't understand the question but I voted anyway because I believe in excercising the right to vote.

Current stats: Views:63. Yes votes:12. No votes:6.