PDA

View Full Version : Take a moment...

rackmup
07-03-2004, 02:23 PM
I'm not certain if this has already been mentioned but OnePocketChamp (Les Moore) lost his younger brother a few days ago to complications that arose from surgery.

David Moore went to be with our Lord where he can enjoy an eternity filled with laughter and love. I met David only once (in a hospital bed) as he struggled with his health but he looked for pity from no one. He led a life, although one that was too short, battling different health problems but seemed to have the reputation of looking at the brighter side of things rather than dwelling on the challenges.

Please extend your condolences to David's wife, Mom and to OPC. Include them in your prayers and hug those you love. You just never know when the time will come when all you have is memories and the wish that one more embrace could be shared.

I am sorry for your family's loss buddy...

Regards,

Ken Kingan

CarolNYC
07-04-2004, 04:00 AM
Sorry to hear that,Ken!
Done deed!
Carol

eg8r
07-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Hey OPC,

I am really sorry for you loss. You and your family are in our prayers (everyday) especially today.

Ed

Sid_Vicious
07-06-2004, 06:16 PM
I am very sorry to hear this Les. I too lost a younger brother early in his life through a long ordeal, it was tough on me then as it surely is for you now. Take care, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sincerely,
Sid

Barbara
07-06-2004, 06:45 PM
Ken,

My thoughts and prayers go out to Les and his family.

Barbara

cueball1950
07-06-2004, 08:23 PM
My heart goes out to OPC and his family for their loss. They shall be in my prayers.....................mike

nAz
07-06-2004, 08:50 PM
damn sorry to hear that OPC, dude remember we will all be together again one day and what a great time it will be. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Cass
07-07-2004, 12:13 AM
My sincere condolences OPC. I will say a prayer for him and your Mom. This must be tough on you as well. Please take care of yourself for all of us.

Regards,

Chris

Eric.
07-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Les,

My thoughts and condolences.

Eric >wondering what happenned to RackMup