PDA

View Full Version : WMD confusion

nAz
07-06-2004, 11:30 AM
I was reading eg8rs thread about how some WMD were found but not reported and then today i come across this article quoting are most staunch ally...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/06/iraq.main/index.html

(CNN) -- British Prime Minister Tony Blair has said weapons of mass destruction may never be found in Iraq, but he insisted former leader Saddam Hussein posed a threat to "the wider world."

"We know that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and we know that we haven't found them," Blair told a committee of lawmakers Tuesday.
"I have to accept we have not found them, that we may not find them.

"But what I wouldn't accept is that (Saddam) was not a threat and a threat in WMD terms," Blair said.

so which is it, did we find any or not?

moblsv
07-06-2004, 12:50 PM
I think that sums it up very well.

No WMD have been found
We may never find any WMD
That doesn't mean WMD were never there
Saddam was a threat.

SecaucusFats
07-06-2004, 03:25 PM
I think that Saddam did have WMD's and that he shipped them off to Syria before we invaded.

SF

eg8r
07-06-2004, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that sums it up very well.

No WMD have been found
We may never find any WMD
That doesn't mean WMD were never there
Saddam was a threat. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, that sums it all up. I guess now that you "might" be hearing what you want, you will put all your eggs in one basket and believe everything you hear from Blair. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Cueless Joey
07-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Saddam had a ton of WMD's.
Women with Massive Domes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

highsea
07-06-2004, 05:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr>Women with Massive Domes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

He also made Widows of Most of his Daughters