PDA

View Full Version : VA State 9 Ball Cahmpionships- Spots are filling!

JMD in VA
07-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Hi Folks! Just thought I'd give you all another update. Spots are slowly being filled for the First Annual VA State 9 Bal Championships. If you haven't sent in your entry fees, be sure to do so soon. For all of you who will be at the Planet Pool Tour stop in Sterling VA on the 17-18, you will have an opportunity to sign up at that event. If, I can make it to the event or you may sign up with Todd Elkins. He is the custom cuemaker who will be on hand to do cue repairs. He is from Richmond and one of my sponsors so for some reason I cannot make it, you can sign up with him.

Just a thought, there are so few chances in this State of ours that we have a chance like this. A chance to get all of the best pool players from all over the state and DC to converge on one spot and duke it out to see who is the best player. That person has the privelege of being the VA State 9 Ball Champ for the year and the honor of representing VA in the US Open. If you live at the beach, in the mountains, central VA, DC, wherever and think you are the best player in you region or, at least, one of the best in your area, we need you. You need to come and represent your region! The more entrants we have, the better the tournament will be and will show me that there is interest for having such a tournament every year. Thanks again for all of you who have signed up and I hope to see there.

Joshua M. Dickerson
Tournament Director/ Promoter

piglit
07-17-2004, 09:40 AM
Hi there!

Is there a maximum # of entrants? Will there be registration day of tourney?

What time will the Playing feild open up for practice, day of tourney?

i called the Playing feild and the girl had no info...

Thanks,
pigi

RailbirdJAM
07-17-2004, 10:06 PM
Players meeting at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, at The Playing Field, Richmond, VA.

$60 entry fee.

Maximum 64 players, must be a resident of Virginia or District of Columbia

Just got back from Sterling, and quite a few more Virginians signed up!

RailbirdJAM