PDA

View Full Version : OK men, eat your heart out

cueball1950
07-08-2004, 10:10 PM
today i got to see anna k play a little tennis. she was very gracious. came out to warm up in a pair of sweats that, shall we say, cut reeeal loooow. and the top cut high. so that about 1 foot of her belly was showing...lolnot that i was looking. looked a little pudgy in the middle. probably from lack of playing. She has a pretty tattoo on her back just above the waist. barely above. i did not know she had been married, divorced and remarried. and at such a young age... regardless, she is still a beautiful woman. And can still play a little tennis. this was for something called World Team Tennis. Martina is coming next week. maube i will go see her play a little. won't be the same though...lol.............mike

woody_968
07-09-2004, 12:41 AM
I cant stand tennis, but would set in the hot sun all day to watch her play /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-09-2004, 05:41 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.yalediva.com/archives/Anna%20sand.jpg

9 Ball Girl
07-09-2004, 06:14 AM
Aahhh Wally, you've made my day...again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wendy~~~I'm just filling in for some of the usual replies posted after a Wally pic! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
07-09-2004, 06:46 AM
Man, does she need some skin lotion.

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sid_Vicious
07-09-2004, 08:23 AM
I don't know that I can see that she needs anything, but as Donald Duck would say in his familiar voice about now, "I think I need a towel!" sid

dg-in-centralpa
07-09-2004, 03:54 PM
Mike you're so lucky. My heart wouldn't be able to take it.

DG - my blood pressure would rise as well