PDA

View Full Version : Say What???

PQQLK9
07-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Florida state legislative candidate Ed Heeney told a Palm Beach County political meeting in May that homosexuality has made it difficult for him to enjoy his pastime of billiards. (His explanation: (Y)ou have a situation where the lesbian community is buying restaurants and bars (and, presumably, removing the pool tables).)

http://www.metropulse.com/dir_zine/dir_2004/1428/t_notw.html

Leviathan
07-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Hilarious--in so many ways!

AS /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-09-2004, 09:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> ....the lesbian community is buying restaurants and bars (and, presumably, removing the pool tables).).... <hr /></blockquote>

now THIS I do not believe /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiderMan
07-09-2004, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Florida state legislative candidate Ed Heeney told a Palm Beach County political meeting in May that homosexuality has made it difficult for him to enjoy his pastime of billiards. (His explanation: (Y)ou have a situation where the lesbian community is buying restaurants and bars (and, presumably, removing the pool tables).)

http://www.metropulse.com/dir_zine/dir_2004/1428/t_notw.html <hr /></blockquote>

Probably not removing the pool tables. Probably he was saying he was uncomfortable playing where his orientation was a "minority viewpoint". Maybe someone hairy was hitting on him? Funny anyway.

SpiderMan

Tom_In_Cincy
07-09-2004, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> ....the lesbian community is buying restaurants and bars (and, presumably, removing the pool tables).).... <hr /></blockquote>

now THIS I do not believe /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wally,

If there are leagues for 'Straight' pool players, I guess there should be some for Gays (male or female) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Funny story. Politics, Pool and alternative life styles.. so much in common.