PDA

View Full Version : Kerry is too busy for terror briefing

eg8r
07-09-2004, 10:59 AM
This man wants to be the President of the United States, yet he has little time to pay attention to the latest terror alerts.

[ QUOTE ]
Just hours before attending an all-star celebrity fundraising concert in New York, Dem presidential candidate John Kerry revealed how he has been too busy for a real-time national security briefing.

"I just haven't had time," Kerry explained in an interview.

Kerry made the startling comments on CNN's LARRY KING LIVE Thursday night.

KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the United States. Didn't increase the -- you see any politics in this? What's your reaction?

KERRY: Well, I haven't been briefed yet, Larry. They have offered to brief me. I just haven't had time.
<hr /></blockquote> Here is the link (http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm) to the article on the Drudgereport.

eg8r

Cueless Joey
07-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Terror briefing takes away Botox injection sessions. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dg-in-centralpa
07-09-2004, 03:50 PM
What a shame. How can we trust him if he doesn't have time for terrorist briefings?

DG - voting for Sheriff Joe

Qtec
07-10-2004, 10:08 AM
There,s just one word to describe this post- PATHETIC!!!

I guess you missed the 9/11 report?
Are you going to miss the CIA report as well?

Q

Qtec
07-10-2004, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One of the president's twin daughters, Jenna, fresh of out college, made her debut on the campaign trail as Bush paid his 30th visit as president to Pennsylvania , a politically vital state he lost four years ago. "I want to carry Pennsylvania," Bush said. The latest Pennsylvania polls show Bush and Democratic rival John Kerry tied.

<hr /></blockquote>

Wow. 30 times to ONE state. makes you think how much work GW is actually doing[ between vacations].

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-10-2004, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> ... One of the president's twin daughters, Jenna, fresh of out college, made her debut on the campaign trail...<hr /></blockquote>

Dubya needed somebody to party with..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://flag.blackened.net/ati/jenna.jpg

highsea
07-10-2004, 01:49 PM
I think Jenna can carry PA. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
07-10-2004, 02:12 PM
What is pathetic is your ability to never understand the point of a post. Kerry has long since been part of the group saying Bush did do enough prior, so don't you think Kerry should be making an example of himself by doing everything he can to stay current on what is happening?

Do you even think before you post?

eg8r

highsea
07-14-2004, 11:17 PM
Apparently he was too busy to read the Iraq intelligence assesment before voting for the war.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic candidate John Kerry, whose campaign demanded to know on Wednesday whether President Bush read a key Iraq intelligence assessment, did not read the document himself before voting to give Bush the authority to go to war, aides acknowledged.

The article (http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=politicsNews&amp;storyID=567293 3)

Kerry is a wanker. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM