PDA

View Full Version : How cool are you?

landshark77
07-13-2004, 12:24 PM
You may worship me now! Apparently I am the coolest!

I took this quiz and this is what it said:

You are Super-Cool! Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.

(The HTML didn't format right on this board so I just took all that junk out /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

Just thought I would share! Find out how cool you are here (http://www.go-quiz.com/cool/cool-test.php) .

moblsv
07-13-2004, 12:32 PM
It told me the same thing even though I said I only have 1-5 friends. I guess it figured nobody else is cool enough to deserve to be my friend :-)

9 Ball Girl
07-13-2004, 12:43 PM
I got:

You are Cool!
You're pretty cool! People look at you and think.. 'wow.. that person is cool!' Congratulations. Use your position wisely and teach the dorks below you a thing or two. There's nothing like recruiting a cool person.

landshark77
07-13-2004, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> It told me the same thing even though I said I only have 1-5 friends. I guess it figured nobody else is cool enough to deserve to be my friend :-) <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, I have 1-5 friends too...I am so lame, but I guess cool people don't need friends when they have their own coolness to obsess over. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif (Which I do on a daily basis!) I am soooo cooool...too bad I'm a loser!

Tom_In_Cincy
07-13-2004, 02:06 PM
You are Super-Cool!
Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.

56+ and still "Cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif"

dg-in-centralpa
07-13-2004, 03:07 PM
You are Super-Cool!
Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.

I'm not sure how I scored so high. I always thought I was super quiet.

DG - glad the Fonze isn't my grandfather

Kato
07-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Well, it's fairly apparent that none of you cool people want to hang out with me because...........

You are Trendy...
You're a trendsetter.. well more of a trend follower. You have a few 'cool' friends who don't mind you hanging around for a laugh. It won't be long before you're climbing the ladder to cool status. Keep up the good work!!

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
07-14-2004, 04:33 AM
You are Cool!
You're pretty cool! People look at you and think.. 'wow.. that person is cool!' Congratulations. Use your position wisely and teach the dorks below you a thing or two. There's nothing like recruiting a cool person.

Voodoo /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

landshark77
07-14-2004, 07:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Well, it's fairly apparent that none of you cool people want to hang out with me because...........

You are Trendy...
You're a trendsetter.. well more of a trend follower. You have a few 'cool' friends who don't mind you hanging around for a laugh. It won't be long before you're climbing the ladder to cool status. Keep up the good work!!

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Kato...hang with me and I'll show you the ropes. I don't mind being seen with the trendy...I am THAT cool.
See: /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And I promise that I won't laugh!

**trying real hard to hold it in**

BeanDiesel
07-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Super Cool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
hah hah, i knew that not reading books is cool.

pooltchr
07-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Damn! I knew I was getting too old to be cool! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You are Trendy...