PDA

View Full Version : Target Pool

GStrong
07-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of "Target Pool" by Kim Davenport, or have a set they would like to sell me? I've checked ebay with no luck. Thanks.

woody_968
07-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Are you talking about target pool the game? I think he also put a book out called target pool but I could be confused.

Doctor_D
07-13-2004, 04:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote GStrong:</font><hr> Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of "Target Pool" by Kim Davenport, or have a set they would like to sell me? I've checked ebay with no luck. Thanks. <hr /></blockquote>

Good evening:

Try Hawley's Billiards www.billiardstore.com (http://www.billiardstore.com)

Dr. D.

GStrong
07-13-2004, 05:44 PM
yes, i believe it is a book and game system designed to help with position play, with targets, etc. I've heard it referenced several times in different posts, but can't find it. No luck at Hawley's either. Thanks.

woody_968
07-13-2004, 05:47 PM
I have a couple of them, one I use and one that hasnt been opened (left over from when I had my cue shop). I was saving it for a friend, if he doesnt want it I may sell it. Ill check with him and let ya know.

PQQLK9
07-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Wish I could help but I gave mine to a fella who used to post here.
Funny thing is I don't think he has made a post since he got it???

GStrong
07-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks, that would be great. I have pay pal, or can snail mail, so just let me know! Thanks again!

Vagabond
07-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Howdy Doctor,
I visited the site and enjoyed looking at their beautiful cues.I am thinking of visiting the store and try the hit of Langoni.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Doctor_D
07-14-2004, 05:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Howdy Doctor,
I visited the site and enjoyed looking at their beautiful cues.I am thinking of visiting the store and try the hit of Langoni.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Good morning:

When contacting Hawley's ask for Sharon Hawley and tell her I referred you. Hawley's Billiards is also one of the retailers of the Billiards Workbook.

Dr. D.