PDA

View Full Version : Jump cues on Ebay

anarchist
07-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Hey all, was thinking of getting one of those jump cues that is always on sale on Ebay, the Magic Jump cues. Most of them sell for less than $40. Is it too good to be true?

Also, a fellow on my league has a Stealth jump cue and I was able to jump great with it. Anyways, he said he got it a few months ago directly from their webpage, www.stealthcues.com. (http://www.stealthcues.com.) This site however seems to be down. Any suggestions on where I can get one?

OnePocketChamp
07-14-2004, 05:31 PM
I just got a Lucasi jump cue at a buy it now price of $39.95 and it was great and jumps fine. I weighed it and it weighs 9.5 oz. But the Stealth is a great one to have, you may want to check with Scott Lee for one. He is a regular poster here and you couldn't ask for a nicer guy to deal with. If you want his email address I will send it to you via private conversation---let me know.

Rod
07-14-2004, 05:37 PM
I bought a Lucasi. It goes hoppity hop hop. lol Really it's a good cue for the price. And it jumps well! Here is a link who I bought from, good service. Lucasi (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21212&item=3687661 007&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

Rod

woody_968
07-14-2004, 05:50 PM
I have heard good things on the stealth. I use the Lucasi and have been very happy with it, makes it almost too easy!

Here is a link to the guy I got mine from, great communication and shipped super fast.

Nielsens Billiards (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21212&item=3687661 007)

Goes by JoeRackem

You wont be sorry.

Scott Lee
07-14-2004, 05:57 PM
I think the Stealth jump cue is the best out there. The Stealth website will be operational on this Friday. You can purchase the Stealth AT-1 Air Jumper from their website for $110, or from me for $85. Take your pick, or try something from Ebay or elsewhere.

Scott Lee

Frank_Glenn
07-14-2004, 06:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> I think the Stealth jump cue is the best out there. The Stealth website will be operational on this Friday. You can purchase the Stealth AT-1 Air Jumper from their website for $110, or from me for $85. Take your pick, or try something from Ebay or elsewhere.

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

I'll take one as long as Ned is there to "help" me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scott Lee
07-14-2004, 07:18 PM
Frank...I'm not too bad, but Ned is pretty darn good with that thing isn't he? LOL His daughter is even better!

Scott

Frank_Glenn
07-14-2004, 11:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Frank...I'm not too bad, but Ned is pretty darn good with that thing isn't he? LOL His daughter is even better!

Scott <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, yes, he amazed me at VF this year. I've been in the booth next to hime a couple of years up there. He just makes it look so easy.

Sid_Vicious
07-15-2004, 07:15 AM
I own both the Stealth and the Lucasi, and "right out of the box" the Lucasi excels within the pair. For $40(Ebay) I'd take the Lucasi...sid~~~modified my Stealth with a Lucasi tip before it worked well for me, and it now has a Raven tip

poolplayer1988
07-15-2004, 07:17 AM
I purchased a jump cue from eBay from CarlsCues.com, I think. It was around $40, with free shipping. So far, so good. Jumps like a champ, even ridiculously up close will take flight. I can jump a whole ball shooting on the short rail and pocket the OB without flying off the table. I've never been great at jumping, especially up close, but this one has helped ALOT. I still need more practice though. I have no trouble hitting just about anything, but making them is a different story. Mine has the very thick shaft, probably about 14mm and a phenolic tip. Just my $.02!

Doug Talbot
"the White Elephant"

Chris Cass
07-15-2004, 11:16 PM
I bet he shoots about 3000 jumps per weekend at his booth.

Regards,

C.C.~~friends with Ned and met his family. nice folks and backs up every cue with his personal guarentee. don't ever say phenolic tip in the same sentence with the stealth around him. he'll even replace the tip for free with a Lepro if you have a phenolic on one of his cues. even ship it back on him to boot.

haywood
07-16-2004, 12:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr> I have heard good things on the stealth. I use the Lucasi and have been very happy with it, makes it almost too easy!

Here is a link to the guy I got mine from, great communication and shipped super fast.

Nielsens Billiards (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=21212&amp;item=3687661 007)

Goes by JoeRackem

You wont be sorry. <hr /></blockquote>

I used to know Joe when I lived in Springfield, Il. SUPER nice guy and one of the few people I would trust with cash lol! He's not too shabby of a banks player either.