PDA

View Full Version : WTG Dr. D.

Chris Cass
07-15-2004, 06:00 AM
Hi evryone,

DUH, I just noticed the add for the Billiards Workbook at the top of the page. I think it's just so honorable for Dr. D. to place an add here. Most have just been posting their stuff without thinking of paying. I think she's great.

Regards,

C.C.~~caught my eye. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rukiddingme
07-15-2004, 07:12 AM
ummmm...that add has been there for several MONTHS Chris... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
ohhh what Heide must put up with... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk

Doctor_D
07-15-2004, 02:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi evryone,

DUH, I just noticed the add for the Billiards Workbook at the top of the page. I think it's just so honorable for Dr. D. to place an add here. Most have just been posting their stuff without thinking of paying. I think she's great.

Regards,

C.C.~~caught my eye. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Thank-you Chris:

FYI! The banner has been here on the CCB since January!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ken
07-15-2004, 03:14 PM
In order to see the ad you must enable "play animations in web pages".

Many turn that option off to avoid all the blinking and other moving things that get loaded with each page. If it is turned off the ad only says "SERIOUS?" Any ad that is put up should say something important in its first frame because many will see nothing else.

I never saw it until today when I turned the animation back on in response to this post.
Ken in CT~~turning it off now

Chris Cass
07-15-2004, 11:05 PM
OMG,

Can you imagine how I can shoot a game of pool? Man, I'm so sorry.

Geez,

C.C.~~crawling under a rock......

Chris Cass
07-15-2004, 11:08 PM
woops,

Goes to show you advertizing pays. I do feel so embarrassed. Can't believe I didn't notice it till now. Heide must put up with a lot. Think I'm ready for the Open? LOL

Thanks ruk for being so gentle,

C.C.

Rich R.
07-16-2004, 03:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>Heide must put up with a lot. <hr /></blockquote>
Yes she does, and she has been meaning to talk to you about that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif