PDA

View Full Version : Fran Crimi Lesson

05-07-2002, 11:47 PM
Fran:
I am interested in taking a lesson from you. Could you E-mail me so we can set this up?
Thank You
Tom from Drexeline

travellerdl2
05-08-2002, 09:45 AM
Fran,
If you come to Atlanta I would be interested in taking a lesson.
Thanks, Mark

05-08-2002, 09:53 AM
HI. FRAN WHEN CAN WE GO GET SOMETHING 2 EAT? I'M COMING UP THERE SO WE CAN GO EAT IN THE VILLAGE. OR SOME PLACE YOU LIKE 2 EAT AT .AND MAYBE PLAY SOME ..:-)

TomBrooklyn
05-08-2002, 10:58 AM
http://www.cornerbilliards.com/htdocs/school/

The American Billiard School, the only Billiard Congress of America Certified Master Academy in the Eastern United States. The ABS Offers:

A staff of BCA Certified/Recognized Instructors
Beginning through Advanced Instruction
Staff Psychoanalyst for the Mental Game
Private and Group Instruction
Instructional Video Taping Sessions
Studies on specific Pocket Billiards Games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founder and Director of the American Billiard School, Fran Crimi achieved BCA Master Instructor status in 1996 - becoming one of only eight Master Instructors in the world.

In addition to her numerous articles, lectures and television appearances, she is often requested to provide her technical expertise for television and film.

Fran is a top-rated professional player. She competes on the Women's Pro Billiard Tour, and has given several billiard exhibitions throughout the country.

http://www.cornerbilliards.com/htdocs/school/

jjinfla
05-08-2002, 12:25 PM
Tom, Is that a current picture of Fran? Or one taken when she was 18? She has been a BCA Master longer than I have been playing. Jake

05-08-2002, 02:21 PM
"Or one taken when she was 18?"

I was twice that age when that picture was taken, Jake.

Thanks for the compliment.

Fran

05-08-2002, 07:13 PM
Play first, eat later. Sure, be happy to. You know where to find me. Just give Corner Billiards a call.

Fran

CarolNYC
05-09-2002, 03:32 AM
And may I add, there are NO BOOKS that are followed as some people have stated concerning BCA instructors-all there is ,is talent,knowledge and the ability to look at you within 5-10 minutes and evaluate!Also, the great CARE of the progress of a student! And the place to eat "CARMINES!" I wanna come! ha ha ha
See you in Vegas!
love,
Carol

Voodoo Daddy
05-09-2002, 08:30 AM
Carmines?....I wanna go too!!

Voodoo...just woke up and Carol is making me hungry already, geez...LMFAO!!!

Doctor_D
05-09-2002, 08:32 AM
Good morning:

Me Three, Me Three ...

Count me in ...

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.