PDA

View Full Version : Presidential billiards - any opinions on tables?

faganravens
07-15-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one of thier tables. Beautiful furniture quality tables made of African teakwood. Interested in any and all feedback as far as quality, playability, etc. Thanks.

stikbo
12-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Anybody???

tiger91
12-04-2006, 08:11 PM
I would also be interested in opinions about Presidential tables. I posted about a week ago looking for feedback, but nobody's responded yet.

There's a dealer here in San Jose, CA that has both Presidential and Olhausen, and I'd be interested to hear thoughts about the differences between the two.

I think I read somewhere that the part of the frame that the cloth gets stapled to was particle board and not solid wood, which raised a red flag for me. Other than that, these tables seem to be built like tanks.

What do other people think?

DickLeonard
12-07-2006, 07:44 AM
faganravens I thought this was a post on pool tables in the White House. As for that model of table it doesn't seem to ring anybodys bell. If womeone had something to say they are not shy so I think you may have a question no one can answer.####

MrLucky
12-07-2006, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tiger91:</font><hr> I would also be interested in opinions about Presidential tables. I posted about a week ago looking for feedback, but nobody's responded yet.

There's a dealer here in San Jose, CA that has both Presidential and Olhausen, and I'd be interested to hear thoughts about the differences between the two.

I think I read somewhere that the part of the frame that the cloth gets stapled to was particle board and not solid wood, which raised a red flag for me. Other than that, these tables seem to be built like tanks.

What do other people think? <hr /></blockquote> <font color="green">I am one of those that never heard of "Presidential Billiards Tables" in the past but if there is MDF instead f solid wood in its construction I would steer clear of them also!
I am with Dick ! I thought GW was going to try his hand at Pool! Perhaps he's better suited to it than his present pastime! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif