PDA

View Full Version : Caution: name dropping ahead...

MarkUrsel
07-16-2004, 07:37 AM
It's a pity that Amsterdam Billiards east side location closed in New York. On the other hand, it condensed much of the crowd into the west side location, which really makes for a star-studded crowd.

Last night's notables were
- Tony Robles
- George San Souci
- Jennifer Baretta
- Romana Dokovic
- Liz Schwartzreich
- Rick Moranis (Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Ghostbusters)
- Frank Oz (Blues Brothers, Muppets)

Is New York a great place or what?

Chris Cass
07-16-2004, 07:48 AM
Thanks for reminding me how much I need to move to NYC. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

C.C.~~lucky dog

Barbara
07-16-2004, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MarkUrsel:</font><hr>
Last night's notables were
- Tony Robles
- George San Souci
- Jennifer Baretta
- Romana Dokovic
- Liz Schwartzreich
- Rick Moranis (Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Ghostbusters)
- Frank Oz (Blues Brothers, Muppets)

Is New York a great place or what? <hr /></blockquote>

What? No Lipskys? And just where have those two been?

Hey! I need my Dress Code Cop this weekend!

Barbara~~~heard rumors that someone was going to try and sneak into the tourny wearing sneakers... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-16-2004, 12:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> What? No Lipskys? And just where have those two been?<hr /></blockquote>Last time I saw them was 7/13 at Master Billiards. Steve is in their Straight Pool league and Gina was just practicing some 9 ball by herself.

Nostroke
07-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Steve was there but no Gina, I never got around to asking where she was, though i was indeed curious.

PS- I am aghast at being left off the list!

MarkUrsel
07-17-2004, 07:57 PM
I should have put you on the list...I'm very sorry. What movies have you been in? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nostroke
07-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Thanks for asking-I was John Holmes' back-up for several of his flicks- However he was never sick during that time and i am not one to "blow his own horn" (pun intended) so i am still somehwhat unfamiliar to many of the male pool crowd.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-19-2004, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MarkUrsel:</font><hr> ... - Rick Moranis ...<hr /></blockquote>

Preparing for the new pool movie "Honey, who shrunk the pockets?"