PDA

View Full Version : Paguylan/Chang Final

recoveryjones
07-17-2004, 11:14 AM
At last we are down to two players for tommorows final. It's Alex Pagulayan against Pei Wei Chang. Pagulayan had an easy time desposing of Kuo 11-4, while Chang defeated Chamat 11-9.

recoveryjones
07-17-2004, 11:22 AM
After last years heartbreaking loss to Hohmannn and a loss in 2002 final at the US Open, I really hope Alex can do it this time.Great players in all sports are remembered for winning the major tournaments of the sport they play in.Alex has been on the doorstep twice.Sometimes you have to lose to learn how to win. I hope Alex can draw off of his experiences and finally win a major. Go Alex go!!!!

tateuts
07-17-2004, 12:36 PM
I really have to admire Alex. Last year after losing to Hohmann he said he would work harder and really be prepared next year.

Well, I guess he did.

Chris

BCgirl
07-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Go Alex! It would be great to see him win.

I note though, that according to the report on the WPC website, he was a little more candid this year about what happened last year. This year, he's resolved not to get drunk and silly before the final so he's sober and hangover free for this one. On balance, this sounds like a better plan.

Let's hope he's a winner and fully ready to party tomorrow !

BCgirl

recoveryjones
07-17-2004, 03:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BCgirl:</font><hr>
Go Alex! It would be great to see him win.

I note though, that according to the report on the WPC website, he was a little more candid this year about what happened last year. This year, he's resolved not to get drunk and silly before the final so he's sober and hangover free for this one. On balance, this sounds like a better plan.

Let's hope he's a winner and fully ready to party tomorrow !

BCgirl <hr /></blockquote>

With booze ya lose...say nope, there's hope