PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Carol!!!!!

Barbara
07-18-2004, 05:18 PM
For those who didn't know, today, Sunday July 18th is CarolNYC's Birthday!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy BD Toots!! The Big Guy is sending you a BIG HUG!!!!

Barbara

cueball1950
07-18-2004, 06:57 PM
Happy Birthday Hug meister... Hope you have many more. Hope to see you soon........................mike

PQQLK9
07-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Happy Birthday Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cueless Joey
07-18-2004, 10:55 PM
Happy B'day Carol.
Mine was the 17th.
We're both Cancerians. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 03:24 AM
Thank you Barb,Joey,Nick and Mike!!!!!!1
And oh,oh,oh,Barb-you just HAD to put that in the NJ 8 Ball championship article to AZ billiards, didnt you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
For anyone in the NJ area, we played at Herberts in Secaucus-its a really nice place,nice staff and good food-lots of room around tables!
Can't wait to go back in August!
Have a great day all!

Carol~finally 21 !!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 03:26 AM
Well,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you,too!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes,yes,we are Cancers and we do get along!
Hope you had a nice birthday!
Take care!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
07-19-2004, 04:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> For anyone in the NJ area, we played at Herberts in Secaucus-its a really nice place,nice staff and good food-lots of room around tables!
Can't wait to go back in August!
Have a great day all! <hr /></blockquote>
For those who may not know, Carol finished in Third place, in that tournament and she defeated world snooker champ, Kelly Fisher, to get there.

That's a nice way to celebrate your 16th Birthday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Birthday Carol!!!!!!

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 05:01 AM
You mean Im NOT 21 yet Rich?

love ya,
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-19-2004, 06:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> ...~finally 21 ...: <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Happy Birthday my friend.

Congrats on a good tourney.

Barbara
07-19-2004, 07:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>
And oh,oh,oh,Barb-you just HAD to put that in the NJ 8 Ball championship article to AZ billiards, didnt you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carol~finally 21 !!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey! I thought that was pretty good for an "on the fly" request from Mike Howerton as soon as I got home from Herbert's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think I'm gonna make that my official article and send it out to the rest of the pool mag world. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~definitely NOT a writer...

Rich R.
07-19-2004, 09:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> You mean Im NOT 21 yet Rich? <hr /></blockquote>

Since I'm 21, you must be only 16. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Eric.
07-19-2004, 09:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Carol~finally 21 !!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Cool! Now we don't have to sneak you into bars anymore /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric &gt;will buy a "Happy 21st" round

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 10:03 AM
Whew,thats a load off my mind-that fake I.D. was really getting worn out!

Thanks Eric!!!!!1

Carol

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 10:05 AM
It was good for "on the fly" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm gonna make that my official article and send it out to the rest of the pool mag world.

<hr /></blockquote>

You crazy girl-but I love ya!

Carol

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 10:07 AM
Thank you my friend,
When we see eachother again, we'll have a cup of coffee!

You stay very well!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 10:09 AM
Thats right-I forgot your older than me!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
07-19-2004, 10:31 AM
Happy Birthday Carol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

pooljunkie73
07-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Happy Birthday, Carol. I would bake you a cake, but my baking skills are almost no existant /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. This is the best I could do for you.

Kent http://pudgygreeting.com/graphics/birthday/cake-thumb.jpg

P.S. Congratualtions on your great finish in the N.J. State 8-Ball Championships.

Rod
07-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Get outta here. LOL Mine is the 17th as well. Happy past birthday.

Rod

Rod
07-19-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi Carol,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Good things happen on your birthday! Mine was the 17th. Hey I'm a day older than you. LOL I digress though, not as good looking.

Rod

nAz
07-19-2004, 02:00 PM
congrats on your BD and your Third place finish!

cya around /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 02:28 PM
How sweet of you,Kent!
Your a dear! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Thanks,
Carol

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Hi Rod,
Well,well,well,well,well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I knew pool couldnt be our ONLY common denominator! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Thank you Naz and Eg8r,
You guys are the BEST!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

dg-in-centralpa
07-19-2004, 02:43 PM
Happy Birthday Carol! My wife's is on July 3. They even have fireworks for her day, not like mine where people play jokes(April 3). Also congrats on your great finish at the tourney.

DG - quit celebrating birthdays years ago

CarolNYC
07-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey Duane,
Tell your wife I said "Happy Birthday!"
Thank you for the congrats-have a wonderful evening-
Peacing,
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
07-19-2004, 11:26 PM
So then your saying you are better looking? LOL wish you well and thank you.

Rod

Chris Cass
07-20-2004, 12:38 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL and ROD,

Carol 21? I thought so and what a happy day it is too. I'm so happy for your tourney results and to be able to celebrate in some small way the birth of someone so sweet as you.

Now Rod? Your on your own. hahahaha J/K Rod, your the best too. Can't wait to meet you one day. I'll be even more happy.

Regards,

C.C.~~it's a good day to spend with friends that will never be old in my eyes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
07-20-2004, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So then your saying you are better looking<hr /></blockquote>

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
And your welcome!

Carol~thinks Rod is like a fine wine! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif