PDA

View Full Version : CCBIII Saturday Event

Tom_In_Cincy
07-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Thanks everyone that has PM'd me. Chris, Voodoo, Wendy, Ross and Kato and a supporting cast of posters. Your kind words are appreciated.

I will be arriving Sunday afternoon Sept 5th and leaving Monday afternoon Sept 13th. I have plans to be at the tournament during the day and late into the nite, and then QMasters almost every nite. I also have a ticket for the front row of the TV table (Dishaw section #37 or 38), sitting next to my favorite people.

Friday nite is still a problem. I've been invited to the Steve Mizerk dinner and I want to go to the CCB dinner. I am still trying to make up my mind. I already know most of the CCB'ers that will be attending the dinner. There will be only a few new posters that I haven't met.

I will also be sweating Chris Cass' matches, as well as at least 4 players from California that I know are going to be there.

There will be plenty of time for all of us to meet all during the week.

If I can get a match of One Pocket from a dear friend (that owes me a huge spot), I will probably be there on Saturday, but not early.

For all the kind and thoughtful people that have donated prizes for this year's event, Thanks again for your gifts. You are the type of people that make living in this world, a litte better. You are my kind of people. Giving and caring.

I hope, all that attend the Saturday event will, at the very least, post a note of thanks when they win one of the prizes.

cueball1950
07-19-2004, 08:17 PM
I sure do hope i am not stepping on anybodies toes here...Tom.. like i said. i hope you can make it. I just talked with brady and he confirmed what he told me the other night. that we can use the pool hall for the tournament.but it will most definately be the same without you. like myself you are 1 of the original crew. So please reconsider your plans if at all possible.......mike