PDA

View Full Version : Glow in the dark Billiards (No Black-light)

05-08-2002, 07:19 AM
How may people would like to see a pool table kit that glows in the dark. No black-light You can play tournoment ball when lights or on then just simply turn off the lights and your table component glow.And the kit will adapt to your own table.Let us know how you feel.

Pizza Bob
05-08-2002, 09:28 AM
Why??????????

You obviously have this board confused with the Bozo the Clown Billiards Bulletin Board.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

cheesemouse
05-08-2002, 09:36 AM
http://www.smileydictionary.com/emoticards/55.gif The Earth Is Full - Go Home

Jay M
05-08-2002, 10:24 AM
hold on before you shoot this one down. I had a blast playing at a place that had the blacklight version with neon around the edges of the table and the pockets. Glow in the dark, I'm not sure about, but if people are willing to buy those clear plastic balls with logos (like the playboy ones) or numbers suspended in the center, I'd suspect that people will buy these as well. There are actually some situations where it would be neat to break these out and screw around. Having a party at your house and have a table? When it gets later, break out this set and shut the lights out... Proposition bets? This would be a fair equalizer... I'd bet that no one ever actually practices in the dark (although people tell me I am perpetually in the dark). Oh yeah, and this would test Hal Houle's system fairly well, remember the "can't see the pockets or edges of the table" comment? (just kidding Hal, don't take it personally)

Jay M

TomBrooklyn
05-08-2002, 10:47 AM
Sometimes when I go to a certain PH, they don't turn the table light on for five to ten minutes, ostensibly to give me a few minutes to get settled in, or perhaps as a little time bonus before the clock starts. If I start hitting balls, it happens that my eyes adjust to the ambient lighting, and when the lights come on, it seems too bright at first. It is actually enjoyable sometimes to play in a soft light.

Chris Cass
05-08-2002, 05:22 PM
You've got to be kidding? I can't see the damm things now. This is a not ebay. Unless your willing to put your mouth where your balls are and give the board here a set for free, I'm not interested. Oh, and send me $6.00.

C.C.

05-08-2002, 07:16 PM
I don't think you can sell any of those kits to pool players. Sounds more like a party item. Keep looking.