PDA

View Full Version : looking for popcorn

Detroitgirl
07-19-2004, 09:12 AM
Hi Popcorn! A very close friend of mine recently told me a story about a guy named Popcorn, and I wanted to find out if it was indeed you. His name is Kim and he is from Detroit. Do you know him? If it is you, I'm sure he would like to say hello to you...

Alice Rim

Popcorn
07-19-2004, 12:06 PM
He is referring I am sure to Johnny Miller.

Perk
07-19-2004, 12:10 PM
And she may be referring to Kim Davenport? Is he back to playing?

Scott Lee
07-19-2004, 01:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> And she may be referring to Kim Davenport? Is he back to playing? <hr /></blockquote>

Perk...Kim Davenport has NEVER been from Detroit...only California! LOL Last I heard, he was playing a little, but he still has pain in the affected eye, and can't stay at the table long, or concentrate much! Hope that improves...Kim is a great player!

Scott Lee

Perk
07-19-2004, 01:46 PM
Scott....lunch time mistake....ment: Kim Bennett....sorry...

Popcorn
07-19-2004, 01:59 PM
The way I read it and I understood it was that the Kim she was reffering to was her friends name.

Nostroke
07-19-2004, 02:16 PM
There is a Keith Bennett Perk-Plays good. Not sure about a Kim. Don't think he is from Detroit though.

Hi Alice!

Nostroke- Aka Davey Gravy

Detroitgirl
07-20-2004, 12:17 AM
Yes, I was referring to Kim Bennett. Apparently he had met someone named Popcorn many years ago while out of town. Is this Johnny Miller still around?

By the way, hello Davey! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alice

Vagabond
07-20-2004, 04:11 AM
Before he was nationally known kim Davenport lived for a while in Saginaw,MI( According to my grape wine)Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-20-2004, 06:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Before he was nationally known kim Davenport lived for a while in Saginaw,MI( According to my grape wine)Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Detroitgirl:</font><hr> ...a guy named Popcorn,...

His name is Kim and he is from Detroit.<hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> And she may be referring to Kim Davenport? Is he back to playing? <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Perk...Kim Davenport has NEVER been from Detroit...only California! <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> Scott....lunch time mistake....ment: Kim Bennett....sorry... <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> There is a Keith Bennett Perk-Plays good. Not sure about a Kim. Don't think he is from Detroit though.
<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Nostroke- Aka Davey Gravy <hr /></blockquote>

God I'm confused /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara
07-20-2004, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Before he was nationally known kim Davenport lived for a while in Saginaw,MI( According to my grape wine)Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Detroitgirl:</font><hr> ...a guy named Popcorn,...

His name is Kim and he is from Detroit.<hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Perk...Kim Davenport has NEVER been from Detroit...only California! <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> Scott....lunch time mistake....ment: Kim Bennett....sorry... <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> There is a Keith Bennett Perk-Plays good. Not sure about a Kim. Don't think he is from Detroit though.
<hr /></blockquote>

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Nostroke- Aka Davey Gravy <hr /></blockquote>

God I'm confused /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Geez I'm dizzy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

rukiddingme
07-20-2004, 07:18 AM
The popcorn is in aisle 9 /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
ruk

CarolNYC
07-21-2004, 03:28 AM
This has nothing to do with the post, I just wanted to say "Hi" to Alice,so,
HI ALICE!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Detroitgirl
07-21-2004, 12:09 PM
Ok, this post has nothing to do with the others either, except Carol's. HI Carol! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif