PDA

View Full Version : THEY WERE BUILT BY ALIENS!

nAz
07-19-2004, 02:02 PM
lol good for some laughs,,, er then again it may be true...

You know those big stone structures out in Egypt? The ones which were supposedly built to house the remains of dead pharaohs??? The ones you thought were built by the Egyptians?
Well, you are wrong!
THEY WERE BUILT BY ALIENS!
Let's take a look at some undeniable evidence....

http://www.outerworlds.com/likeness/aliens/aliens.html

dg-in-centralpa
07-19-2004, 02:57 PM
This has been rumoured since the early 70's when I became interested in UFO's, etc. How could these people carry those heavy stones weighing several tons, up to the top?

DG - could be aliens

moblsv
07-19-2004, 03:39 PM
I already knew that. I learned it from the documentary Stargate SG-1. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
07-19-2004, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How could these people carry those heavy stones weighing several tons, up to the top?
<hr /></blockquote>
They hired bodybuilders on steroids. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
You can ask the same of the Stonehenge stones.
They were imported from thousands of miles away.
Maybe we should ask Dick Clark. He might have been around then.

landshark77
07-19-2004, 05:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol good for some laughs,,, er then again it may be true...

You know those big stone structures out in Egypt? The ones which were supposedly built to house the remains of dead pharaohs??? The ones you thought were built by the Egyptians?
Well, you are wrong!

<hr /></blockquote>

I am a believer...but those darn Discovery and History channels keep trying to convince me otherwise.

Cueless Joey
07-19-2004, 05:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol good for some laughs,,, er then again it may be true...

Well, you are wrong!

<hr /></blockquote>

I am a believer...but those darn Discovery and History channels keep trying to convince me otherwise. <hr /></blockquote>
Co-conspirators. They're hiding the truth.

dg-in-centralpa
07-19-2004, 05:22 PM
You're right about Dick Clark. He hasn't aged in 50 years.LOL

DG - hope I look as good as he does at his age

Cueless Joey
07-19-2004, 05:36 PM
I saw him at Disneyland one time.
He's about 4 ft 10. He has to be an alien.
You can tell his ears are fake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CarolNYC
07-20-2004, 03:34 AM
Naz,
You are too funny-I like the way the article says "meddling aliens" ha ha ha
Where do you find this stuff?????/
Carol

nhp
07-21-2004, 06:35 AM
It's funny you mention this, I was talking about this with a friend over coffee yesterday. My friend told me just about everything that was said on that website, but one more thing he told me was that pictures on the walls inside the pyramids showed people that didn't look like people, more like aliens. I'm not talking about the dog face guys.