PDA

View Full Version : Interesting...

Chris Cass
07-19-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I read the post posted here about the APA7 as Mike Howerton from AZ and about Yappingwolf being Dave (Mr. Ingrate).

I never go to AZ or atleast haven't read over there in a longtime. I'd like to first say that my wife and I spent an evening at last yrs Open event talking with Dave and his wife. We also had breakfast togather and shared conversation with them during a storm.

Dave and his wife are awesome. Dave is noway this person they claim him to be. He's not the type of person to do that. He's a big man and isn't afraid to back up anything that he says. He's also very nice and doesn't fit the mold of someone that would do that type of thing.

He's a proud man and both he and his wife have tons of class. It's beyond me why someone would think that based on a software program that is not a science. The FBI might have stuff like that but it's so lame to even think of doing that to begin with.

Mike Howerton pm'ed me once and asked if I could relay a message to Jon Kucharo once. Now that's Mike' site and why would he post under another name? It doesn't make sence. He also doesn't fit the mold for such persons.

This was why I've never returned to the AZ site. Because of the rediculas things said over there. It's like nobody cares about anyone and would jump down your throat for nothing. I'm not into that as a whole. Maybe, if someone was stupid, I would get stupid. Just don't make sence to me.

Well, I'm just saying that Dave is noway this sinister person they claim him to be or is Mike.

Now for the interesting part. As I looked down the posts I had noticed a "1st AZ Open Player update" post. I after reading this interesting thread went back to find the beginning. Well, I ran across a thread that said, the board members sponsoring a player from AZ to go to the open, by Hustlefinger (Rick).

After reading this post and seen what was suggested I thought just maybe, I was all wrong about AZ. Turns out they have a few people from here that post there too. Like Eric and Wally and a few others like Voodoo and new posters I met at One Pocket.org I like that site too.

These people sounded very excited about helping one of their own to represent AZ at the tourney. Sound familar? What a great bunch of people their. So proud of Eric and Wally for donating and voting for their fav to go. It was such a nice thing to do. Along with the best intent and honorable one no doubt.

Now, that helps me deal with what I concidered a charity for me. That's not what the intent was to begin with and I'm good with that and feel honored too. Can't believe I was so blind with my don't feel sorry for me attitude. I'm really shocked and greatful to whom or whoms who did this for me.

I was impressed by another young man by the name of Donald A. Purdy (prine?) he's a stand up guy and is very big in my eyes.

Anyway, I haven't found the words to tell my sponsors or sponsors rather how I really feel and my thoughts but I will post on that later. I do however would like to say that I was all wrong about AZ forum. There seems to be a bunch there that are great people with their hearts in the right places.

Cheers to AZ and Mike for having a site that does have it's off the wall people but doesn't hold a candle to the ones they have, that aren't.

Regards,

C.C.~~learn something new everyday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wolfdancer
07-19-2004, 07:00 PM
I think Dave Syrja is one of the class guys on this, or any, message board.

Barbara
07-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Dave was the first person I met from this board out in Vegas. He's a great guy and his wife is very understanding when unknown females want to come up and meet him! Heck, ny hubby's great when he sees me hugging an unkown male to him! That's what this board does.

I don't belive for one minute, and never have, that YW is Dave. bw and ww are too far gone to believe anymore, anyway.

I just haven't done Dave's software the justice it deserves in playing with it and testing it out. And he's been very patient with me. The times that I have played with it were great. I'm just not patient with new stuff. I can't tell you how many times I want to throw my cell phone against a wall because I can't figure it out.

Barbara~~~not a techie... but I luv 'em!

bluewolf
07-19-2004, 11:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Dave was the first person I met from this board out in Vegas. He's a great guy and his wife is very understanding when unknown females want to come up and meet him! Heck, ny hubby's great when he sees me hugging an unkown male to him! That's what this board does.

I don't belive for one minute, and never have, that YW is Dave. bw and ww are too far gone to believe anymore, anyway.

Barbara~~~not a techie... but I luv 'em! <hr /></blockquote>

Oh comeone, really , I never posted anyone's name. I have had very few contacts with dave on this board but he is extremely generous with his software for tournaments. I also visited his site. He has done some very nice writing there. He has more than one talent, in computers and creativity, that much is obvious. Dave is also one of the smartest people I have seen post on here and has a fine wit.

OTOH, we have had a few problems where someone hacked into someones emails and sent things to ccbers referencing threads eg8r was involved in. The posts came as if they were sent by him , when they were not. I remember eg8r posing about this and of course everyone knows him and knew that he does not do this type of thing, so it was an obvious fraud. It seems like a few months ago, another ccber posted that the same thing was being done to them.

I have no idea how this could be done, but it sounds like hacking to me. Maybe the admins can check into that to see what was going on.

Knowing what had happened, I wondered if someone had done this to mike or else they just made it up to stir up bs.. It is all too easy to jump to conclusions when there is another explanation, one which makes more sense and is logical.

BTW- congrats to carol on her great performance in jpNEWT

Laura

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
07-20-2004, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
congrats to carol on her great performance in jpNEWT <hr /></blockquote>

Laura,
I thankyou for the congrats,but I have to say something!
I just read Mikes forum and am appalled at whats going on!
Each time you and Ray write, it is always misery,woe is me or accusations hurting people-I have never once read something that made me smile or was encouraging-are your lives so shallow that you would waste years with some kind of IP tracking software? Just think, had you used that time playing pool, you would not have to dream up such drama to get attention!I think you and Ray need alot of healing and should go talk with your local pastor! And one more thing, how can you expect anyone to respect you when you cannot respect your own spouse? I dont know what morals you were raised on, but ,be it my boyfriend,fiancee or husband, I was brought up to ALWAYS STAND BY MY MAN!I feel you would drop a dime in a heartbeat and Im sorry, I can't respect that! I hope you and Ray find peace with yourselves!
Carol

RailbirdJAM
07-20-2004, 05:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>Laura, I thank you for the congrats,but I have to say something! I just read Mike's forum and am appalled at what's going on! Each time you and Ray write, it is always misery, woe is me, or accusations hurting people. I have never once read something that made me smile or was encouraging.<hr /></blockquote>

Ironically, Fast Larry or someone "claiming" to be Fast Larry made his presence known on RSB NG not so long ago under many handles via Google, and this was the first time I read a post by Bluewolf on that NG. It is curious that they both decided to post on this NG at the exact same time.

The nonsensical posts by Fast Larry or an imposter were gross, filled with third-grade curse words, and were ignored (plonked or filtered) by the veteran NG posters, and after a while, the vulgar posts ceased.

Most folks plonked or filtered anything written by the person claiming to be Fast Larry. When there was no attention to be had, the person(s) stopped posting.

I only met you one time, Carol, at the Valley Forge event, but my hat goes off to you for your recent win(s). Keep up the good work!

RailbirdJAM

Chris Cass
07-20-2004, 07:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> And one more thing, how can you expect anyone to respect you when you cannot respect your own spouse? I dont know what morals you were raised on, but ,be it my boyfriend,fiancee or husband, I was brought up to ALWAYS STAND BY MY MAN!I feel you would drop a dime in a heartbeat and Im sorry, I can't respect that! I hope you and Ray find peace with yourselves!
Carol <hr /></blockquote>

And Mantra's, don't forget Mantra too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Carol,

I admire you for expressing how you feel even though your rising up in the public eye. That's why I respect you so much. You say how you feel and with the intent there might be some good that can come out of it.

My Regards to Jimmy,

C.C.

nAz
07-20-2004, 10:28 AM
I love you all very much.

I hope this goes on longer it is very entertaining just like all "drama" going on about the CCB gathering har har har

BTW hacking into emails accounts is hard but it can be done believe me i know, also hacking into CCBs PMs is also possible TRUST me on that. lol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-20-2004, 10:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> ... just like all "drama" going on about the CCB gathering har har har <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> ... hacking into CCBs PMs is also possible TRUST me on that. lol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

did you read the one where i said you were a turd? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

highsea
07-20-2004, 12:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>I read the post posted here about the APA7 as Mike Howerton from AZ and about Yappingwolf being Dave (Mr. Ingrate). <hr /></blockquote>Hey CC. AZB does have some good people, just like here. There are a few wierdos, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't think anyone takes the sh*t about Dave seriously. This started about a month ago on RSB. FL, after being pretty quiet for a while, went on a rampage calling everyone here and on AZB all kinds of crap. Its pretty sad that someone would drag themself down like that. You'd think they could come up with something a little more productive to do with their time.

I don't think bw or ww were stirring up any sh*t. They come to FL's defense from time to time, but that's what friends do, and it's ok. That thread reads to me like Fl got WW's logon info. Just a guess.

There are a few new members over at AZB, some trollers from RSB, and sometimes things get a little testy. Hopefully it will settle down.

A note to Mr. Ingrate and Mike, don't get plugged into this crap. Someone once said that arguing on the Net is kind of like fighting for a seat on the short bus. You may win, but you are still retarded. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-CM

Kato
07-20-2004, 06:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr>Someone once said that arguing on the Net is kind of like fighting for a seat on the short bus. You may win, but you are still retarded. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-CM<hr /></blockquote>

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato

Chris Cass
07-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Hi Highseas,

I never do take anything I read now seriously but if WW didn't write it surely BW would tell us. Anyway, I really could care less. I just wanted to give my thought on the matter publically as to my personal thoughts after meeting Dave and Mike whom I've had dealings with. Although, I never did get to physically meet Mike I hear he's a good guy.

I figue that I owe it to the people who lurk and just see one side of it. You know, so it won't resemble CNN. LOL

Thanks for the reply,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif likes the joke too. made me laugh.