PDA

View Full Version : Yo poolplayer1988

Pelican
07-21-2004, 08:58 AM
Hey Doug, my Auerbach came in bout 1/2 hour ago. Really looks nice. Have only hit a few balls as the store has been busy but it has a really good feel. Quite impressed with the fit and finish. Asked John to make it 18.7 oz. Put it on the scale and it is dead on 18.7. SUPER! Called John and spent about 15 minutes on phone with him. Seems like a hell-of-a nice guy. We might be able to do some business together. He has a super product for the money. Might later get one of his higher end cues. I really appreciate you putting me on to him by your post.
Attached is shot of butt.

http://images.andale.com/f2/111/129/11441372/1092502942472_auerbach.JPG

woody_968
07-21-2004, 12:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pelican:</font><hr> Attached is shot of butt.

<hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice looking butt!

poolplayer1988
07-21-2004, 04:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pelican:</font><hr> Hey Doug, my Auerbach came in bout 1/2 hour ago. Really looks nice. Have only hit a few balls as the store has been busy but it has a really good feel. Quite impressed with the fit and finish. Asked John to make it 18.7 oz. Put it on the scale and it is dead on 18.7. SUPER! Called John and spent about 15 minutes on phone with him. Seems like a hell-of-a nice guy. We might be able to do some business together. He has a super product for the money. Might later get one of his higher end cues. I really appreciate you putting me on to him by your post.
Attached is shot of butt.

http://images.andale.com/f2/111/129/11441372/1092502942472_auerbach.JPG
<hr /></blockquote>

WOW! That's an even nicer SP than John said he was going to make for you....J/K!!! He told me he was going to do his best on it, like he always does, but that is NICE!!! I've been trying to help John out and he has helped me some too, so thanks to both of you guys. I've been playing with mine and it is absolutely awesome. He also sent me a break/jump with an ash shaft. Hits the balls like a freaking load of bricks with minimal effort. Too cool.

Doug Talbot
"the White Elephant" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
07-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Simply awesome Pel.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~how's it hit?

Pelican
07-22-2004, 09:42 AM
To be perfectly honest Chris, I am not a good enough player to answer in technical terms. (My signature says it all /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif). My Son and Step-son both tried it last night. They are much better players than myself and both agreed it has a very good hit and feels well balanced. My Step-son especially liked the length I got (60") as he is only about 5-7 and needs the extra reach on the Diamond 9'er.

As I said, I am impressed enough to consider purchasing in quantity for resale in the store. I am going to replace my present shooting cue, a Joss Hustler, with it and am going to use it enough between now and Aug 23rd to be comfortable with it so I can use it in Vegas.

Chris Cass
07-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Pel,

You have no idea of the amount of respect I have for you brother.

I hope you like the way it feels. This means everything in the way you preform. What out for the kid. He just may like it too much. lol

Regards,

C.C.~~it's a beaut... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif