PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dirt Devil users---

05-08-2002, 04:11 PM
I just started using a dirt devil ultra on simonis cloth and noticed slight "track" marks where the two outer ends of the vacuum are. Does anybody else notice these lines? They don't seem to have any impact on the balls, but I am a bit concerned.

Thanks,

Zach

Chris Cass
05-08-2002, 05:11 PM
Hi Zach,

If I were you I wouldn't use a vacuum that has a spining head. You'll create nap where there is none.JMHO

Regards,

C.C.

JimS
05-08-2002, 07:57 PM
I've been using the Dirt Devil wit da spinnin head every night for 6 months on what was new Simonis with no problems. The cloth is cleaner than it ever was with a regular vac.

05-08-2002, 08:08 PM
the brush on the d.d. is so soft there is no chance of it doing anything to the cloth. really, it's pretty irrevelant.

dan

05-08-2002, 08:13 PM
As is a lot of stuff on this board Danny Boy!

cheesemouse
05-08-2002, 08:40 PM
Anon=63.151.2.135,
Fortunately, happily and luckily for us pool players dildos like you fall into a very low percentile, ergo, you are the absurdity. When you're in over your head, the first thing to do is close your mouth. Take a ride with your only friend
http://www.juggling.org/pics/Pics/krusty.gif

Troy
05-08-2002, 08:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> As is a lot of stuff on this board Danny Boy! <hr></blockquote>

Speaking for (of) yourself of course.....

JimS
05-09-2002, 08:13 AM
That was my thought when I checked it out prior to the decision to use the DD and you don't have to let the weight of the DD lay on the table. Just hold it up a bit so it touches lightly. It does a GREAT job!

rackmup
05-09-2002, 09:23 AM
My favorite anonymous poster (216.66.128.13) gets on my case months ago because, in his position as the "Poster Police", he believes I am picking on people. He tells me to "stop and I will stop." I haven't picked on anyone in awhile and he still razzes my every post. I can only write it off to "learning disabilities" and perhaps the trauma caused by his Parish Priest when he was a little lad.

Now we have a new anonymous that thinks the content of the CCB is "irrelevant". Would I be assuming too much if I suggested they find a forum that is more suitable to their tastes? Like "Recovering from Brain Injuries" forums or "Closet Geeks Unite". There, they can be with their "own kind".

But, you know me...I enjoy EVERYONE and do not mind if they continue to ramble, even on a daily basis. I need my humor from somewhere and their yak is top-notch.

At least those who do disagree with me (Ty, HD &amp; some others) have the nads to list their names. From me, they get respect and the 8.

Regards,

Ken (not as anonymous as some would like)

cheesemouse
05-09-2002, 10:04 AM
Rackmup,
Did you notice that the threads title is "Dirt Devil"? I wonder if the thing comes with a fly sucking attachement? It aways amazes me that some people prefer too eliminate humor from their lives. Oh well!!!!
In regards to the original question I have used a Dirt Devil on my cloth for years, the same cloth with no ill affects.

05-09-2002, 10:15 AM
I may be anon., but I can stick to the subject.

Used DD on Simonis cloth monthly for last 6 months, upon a recommendation read on this board. It works very well, with no side effects to date.

Also by CCB suggestion, I finally started wiping the cloth down with a lint-free moist rag after DD vaccuuming, and that really made a positive difference. I had been considering replacing my 2-year-old cloth until taking these two steps -- now I feel the cloth will go 5 years !?

05-09-2002, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> But, you know me...I enjoy EVERYONE and do not mind if they continue to ramble, even on a daily basis. I need my humor from somewhere and their yak is top-notch.
At least those who do disagree with me (Ty, HD &amp; some others) at least have the nads to list their names. From me, they get respect and the 8.regards,Ken (not as anonymous as some would like) <hr></blockquote>

well, i'm not at all clear about what you mean by me not agreeing with you but i will tell you that this is/was a thread about dirt devil cleaners.

i will say that you clearly enjoy the attention of anon. and license it gives you to unleash adolescent tirades priamarily regarding alleged homosexuality.

your formula of saying that you are stopping the fight then imbedding more of the same trash is tiresome.

i usually avoid matters of personality here but you have been begging for it. your response to someone that "i am funny and you are not." was just gauche.

yes, some of your stuff is funny and i've said that. clearly, you have made friends here and god bless you but you've got this jeckyl and hyde thing going with a huge dose of "me, me, me" that is scary.

all the guy said, which you used to shoehorn in your bile was that some of the stuff here is irrelevant. i agree but so what?? it's a board.

dan...oh, thanks but you can keep the 8.

05-09-2002, 03:59 PM
Somehow through all of your ilk you try to make yourself look like the victim. That is just bizarre. Your constant personal attacks and denial of my peace offering prove that YOU are the one with the problem. Not to mention the denial of your true preferences.

05-09-2002, 04:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Somehow through all of your ilk you try to make yourself look like the victim. That is just bizarre. Your constant personal attacks and denial of my peace offering prove that YOU are the one with the problem. Not to mention the denial of your true preferences. <hr></blockquote>

just so we're clear...you can go to hell too.

dan...not taking sides.

rackmup
05-09-2002, 04:32 PM
The anonymous guy is fun to engage in a battle of wits with, even if he does accuse me of some stuff that stopped months ago.

As for HD, well...his fruit-of-the-looms are just a little too tight. I'm glad I can keep the 8...with that kind of pressure, he is sure to be hellish on the table.

Oh yeah...one other thing: My DD hasn't hurt the 860 in over two years of cleaning it (sticking to the content of the thread.)

Regards,

Ken (me me me)

rackmup
05-09-2002, 04:37 PM
Jeez Man!

Loosen the belt a few holes and pull the boxers down a little. Sounds to me like you have an atomic wedgie.

I respect you as a regular poster on the CCB but you take this WAY too seriously! It's just the Internet, Player!

Regards,

Ken (realizes what is fun and what is serious and always remembers; me me me)

05-10-2002, 02:43 AM
Not taking sides huh? I remember who's side you always eventually take. Rackmup is your buddy. I don't give a $hit if you attack ME but don't post that you are not taking sides because it isn't true.

rackmup
05-10-2002, 05:00 AM
For the record:

HD has NEVER taken "my side". In fact, he is usually very critical of my postings, both on the CCB and in "private messaging."

We are not "buddies." We have never met, never spoke and probably, never will. He lives in Houston, I live in Mansfield...three plus hours away.

You can leave HD off of your attack list.

You are the instigator. You started it long ago at playpool.com. I quit posting there and came back here. You followed me like a lost puppy. You will not chase me from here as you claimed to have done over there.

Why don't you just slither back into your musty hole, curl up with a nice warm pile of dung and leave the CCB alone.

Regards,

Ken (hopes anon attends the US Open...can't wait to shake his hand)

05-10-2002, 08:37 AM
The queso rat is sooooo sensitive. Have a gouda day.

05-10-2002, 05:27 PM
If you dissappear then so will I. You are an arrogant smart a$$ and you deserve all you get. People like you make the world a tougher place to live in and the fewer people like you there are the better.

Waiting for your next unfounded personal attack.

rackmup
05-10-2002, 05:33 PM
tick tick tick...

05-10-2002, 06:01 PM
Are you talking to me or Miles Standish. Speak for yourself John.