PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tournament Name Tags

Rich R.
07-22-2004, 08:00 AM
Dave has been kind enough to send the computer file, for the name tags, to my wife and me. So we will be doing name tags for this years tournament.

The tags have room for 3 lines of information:
Your CCB Handle.
Your Name.
Your Home Location.

For example:

Rich R.
Rich Rhoads
Ellicott City, Md.

If everyone who has entered the tournament will PM me, with this information for their name tags, we will have them made up before we get to Virginia. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you are bringing a spouse, friend, or think you will meet someone along the way, send their information too, and we will make a tag for them. As many know, someone dubbed my wife as "Mrs. Rich R." and it has stuck. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you are not playing, but just going to hang out, and you want a name tag, so people will know who you are, we will do one for you too.

Please PM this information to me, ASAP, so we can get started. Use the subject line, "Name Tags", on your PM.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-22-2004, 08:03 AM
I still have mine, unused /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif, from last year.

9 Ball Girl
07-22-2004, 08:04 AM
I've still got my one-of-a-kind tag that Dave did for me last year. Teehee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
07-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Wendy and Wally, the tags you have were for the Second Annual CCB Tournament.
These tags will, of course, be for the Third Annual CCB Tournament.

As these tags are highly collectable and extremely valuable, I encourage all attendees to get one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedHell
07-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Rich,

May I get one that says, "I'm with stupid" pointing at my scotch double partner ?!?!?!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rich R.
07-22-2004, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> Rich,

May I get one that says, "I'm with stupid" pointing at my scotch double partner ?!?!?! <hr /></blockquote>
You can, but you may want to wait until you see how big and mean you partner is. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedHell
07-22-2004, 11:12 AM
He can't be big and mean, we're all friends.... but wait to see how stupid some of us can be... me first ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
07-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Even if your famous? HAHAHAHAHA J/K

I'll get thet right to you.

Thanks Rich,

C.C.

Rich R.
07-22-2004, 06:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Even if your famous? HAHAHAHAHA J/K

I'll get thet right to you. <hr /></blockquote>
Yes, you should get one, even if your famous.
Heck, I don't know most famous people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Barbara
07-22-2004, 06:10 PM
I want one for my cue - "I'm with the other 'Boti"!!

Barbara~~~Barry loves my cue best! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
07-23-2004, 04:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I want one for my cue - "I'm with the other 'Boti"!!

Barbara~~~Barry loves my cue best! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
As soon as you get me a Boti, you will get the tag.

Does anybody think this will work???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
07-23-2004, 07:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I want one for my cue - "I'm with the other 'Boti"!!

Barbara~~~Barry loves my cue best! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
As soon as you get me a Boti, you will get the tag.

Does anybody think this will work???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHA Nope. I'd sooner give you Barry.

Regards,

C.C.~~gold inlayed name tags???

Rich R.
07-26-2004, 07:52 AM
I'm bringing this back up to the top, to remind everyone to PM me their name tag information for the tournament.

I know some of you may think it is kind of korny to where name tags, it does make introductions a lot easier. There are a number of people signed up who have not been in this tournament before. So, even if you have been there the last two years, and think you know everyone, there will be some that you will not know and some that will not know you.

Although I am still in the process of clearing it with Mike and Wendy, I found out that, last year, the name tag information was used to create a second set of tags, which were used for the prize drawings. That way, we don't have to fumble around with any other tickets or anything else.

If everyone will PM me their information, ASAP, we can get this all done ahead of time.

Some people may be concerned about giving out specific information. Keep in mind, this is just for the tournament. You can be as specific, or non-specific, as you want, on this name tag. But we would like to have them for everyone.