PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a little tense?

Rod
07-22-2004, 03:58 PM
With your job, from forum members with starch in their shorts, or life in general? It helps if your speakers are on.

ha ha ha (http://www.ipiu.org/images/web/catglobus.swf)

Chris Cass
07-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Damm Rod,

That was hillarious. Man do I wish you were coming to the Open this yr. We definitely have to get togather one day. Still have the pic you sent and we look dead alike with our hats on. I know they won't let me wear it when I play. I'm wearing my Szamboti hat nowadays.

Ran into my friend Brad Simpson of the Blue Book of Cues. I just have a hardtime recognizing him. Remembered him from the tourney at Shooters in Oleath Ks. He side betted me against a game of One Pocket with my other friend Ty Wilson from MN. I won that $50. so quick and he pealed it off like nothing.

Great guy and loves my S.W. TY is also really cool and shoots lights out. He wanted to play for a thousand after that game but I was broke well, not broke but didn't have a G on me. He later apologized to me for getting pissy but I told him, I would have but didn't have it. lol That's what I like, players that put up and don't sweat when they lose.

Ty will make his mark one day at the Open too but I think he likes being able to play the non pro events, more money you know?

Regards,

C.C.~~hook up with brother Rod and tear up everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
07-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Rod,

I remember when Heide first posted that pic! It was so cute!

Here's a link for more cute (and some not) kitty pics:

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~dcalwhit/cats.html

Barbara

SPetty
07-22-2004, 04:30 PM
That was fun.

You know what else helps with stress? That nice pleasant little note that AZBilliards sometimes gives you when you're visiting over there:

This message is hidden because <somebody> is on your ignore list. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara
07-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Get out!! That's too funny!! Does it really do that?? I wouldn't know, I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

Barbara~~~and since FL is permanently gone, I probably won't...