PDA

View Full Version : They just walked on the planes.

Popcorn
07-22-2004, 08:45 PM
In the end, it was not a Mission Impossible plot, a complicated plan or even amazing luck. They just walked on the planes, triggering every alarm. They spoke little English had no I.D.'s and set off the metal detectors, yet they walked right by. A hand full of men with evil intentions changed the way every one of us live our lives. We put our trust in people to protect our interests who turned out to be as inept as Barney with his one bullet.

Cueless Joey
07-22-2004, 10:33 PM
I am appalled to say the least.
They let them on the plane with KNIVES!

Wally_in_Cincy
07-23-2004, 06:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I am appalled to say the least.
They let them on the plane with KNIVES!
<hr /></blockquote>

At the time any knife with less than a 4-inch blade was allowed to be carried on. Probably not a good rule, in retrospect.

The sad thing is these guys probably set off all kinds of alarms with their nationality, travel history, one-way tickets etc, but AA was afraid of getting fined again for racial profiling.

If I was that couple in your other story and 14 Syrians boarded the plane I would get off immediately, refund or no refund.

BTW at Atlanta Hartsfield there is Ruby Tuesday within the secure perimeter. They have steak knives. Or they did a year ago /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif