PDA

View Full Version : Nice Folding Job Wally

9 Ball Girl
07-23-2004, 12:18 PM
So I've been having a tremendously horrid week since last Sunday and today the horridness kicked up about 4 notches. I had to go home at lunchtime to pop in my spare contact lens 'cause the original broke while I was at work (too much rubbing from the salty overflow...). Anyway, I get home and I figured that I might as well check the mailbox. I open it and in my mailbox was a 6 inch envelope from Wally. The envelope was kind of cushiony and I couldn't imagine what Wally had stuffed in there and thought "figures that if it's something I'd wear it would fit in a 6" envelope." LOL Got upstairs, popped in the lens and opened up my "gift".

Wally, thanks for thinking of me. I'm going to wear it just for you at the CCB tourney and hope that it's not too distracting or considered a shark move for the other male opponents. It'll be our little secret 'til then, ok Wally? Teehee.

Wendy<---is buying her other "W" bud a drink--or two. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-23-2004, 01:08 PM
9BG,

We went to a Latin music festival in Newport KY and they were selling stuff. I saw the Dominican flag and I said hey I know somebody who could use that.

Sharking? I don't think that thing is big enough to wear as a skirt but you are welcome to try /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-23-2004, 01:20 PM
I can make it part of my top. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif