PDA

View Full Version : Beheadings solution!

Candyman
07-23-2004, 12:49 PM
Iraq has been turned over to them and they have a great opportunity to make A STATEMENT!!! The beheadings should be a thing of the past if Iraq would use their head (pardon the pun). The next time Al-cada makes a threat to behead someone, Iraq needs to respond back that they will behead two or more of the deck of 52 prisoners if they carry out the threat. These thugs need to know that it could be Saddam's head on the line. I'm damn tired of these violent acts going unanswered. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Cueless Joey
07-23-2004, 03:19 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&e=1&u=/ap/20040723/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq
Well, guess what just happened?

TomBrooklyn
07-23-2004, 05:36 PM
I have an idea on how to prevent beheadings in foreign coutries. Don't invade them. Then they won't behead you. TBk

Alfie
07-24-2004, 10:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I have an idea on how to prevent beheadings in foreign coutries. Don't invade them. Then they won't behead you. TBk <hr /></blockquote>Well, that was easy. Do you have an idea on how to prevent hijacked planes from flying into WTCs?

TomBrooklyn
07-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Ya, crush those responsible, namely Al Qaeda. There are no Al Qaeda in Iraq. Just like there were no WMD. The UN inspections were reasonably effective and could have been stepped up. Invasion was not the logical or moral next step. Why feign shock when the defenders do whatever they can to repel the invaders?