PDA

View Full Version : Dumb A$$ story

Rod
07-25-2004, 12:57 AM
It started yesterday. My D/L License was expired so I went out for a renewal. The place moved so it took a while to find. Pulled up to people in a parking lot to finally get directions. Seems some didn't know where it was either.

Ok I now know where it is, I was just there 20 minutes earlier. LOL However I drove through because it was just for registering vehicles, I thought. That's what it was several years ago and th D/L was at a different place.

I get out and calmly walk to the door, sure as hell it said D/L on a big sign out front, I'm feeling rather stupid.

In I go and the girl asks if I'm there for a renewal, which I replied yes. Should read first? She said no not for a renewal you don't take a test. Well my license is expired does that make a difference? The reply was no, so I started filling out the paper work. About half way down it asks for date license was issued. I didn't know so I checked my D/L. Ah, I got the date but I did notice one little thing. Your D/L expires on your birth date in (2009)!!!

It was a nice drive.

Rod

Chris Cass
07-25-2004, 02:52 AM
HAHAHAHA Tha's not dumb. It's just a senior moment.

LOL only thing is your not a senior yet. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~my brother Rod cracks me up. lol I was looking to read he got a ticket at the DMV for driving in with an expired licience. LOL that would have been really funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
07-25-2004, 09:36 PM
I am considered a senior, so I must be one. LOL I "thought" I remembered seeing it was going to expired a few months ago. The problem was I didn't check before the long drive. Looks like the memory needs a tune up. I need to install a few bits of ram. Hope it fits. ha ha ha

Rod

Chris Cass
07-26-2004, 01:23 AM
Yea right. Next it's, "I haven't picked up a cue in mths."

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
07-26-2004, 03:32 AM
Ha Ha HA HA-
You made me check my own license-yep-birthdate-the year 2011!!
I remember licenses were good for 4 years-now 8 years-Oh my goodness!

Carol

Rod
07-26-2004, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yea right. Next it's, "I haven't picked up a cue in mths."

<hr /></blockquote>

How did you know? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod
07-26-2004, 01:31 PM
Carol,

Don't show up 5 years early. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I had to post this since I made a move that's dumber than dumb.

Rod

CarolNYC
07-27-2004, 03:05 AM
Nah Rod,
That was a simple mistake-heres a dumber than dumb:
In the local news, a guy robbed a church,destroying some property-well, little did he know, he dropped his wallet-HAH!
The cops went to his house an arrested him!Now THATS dumb!
Have a great day!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-27-2004, 06:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Nah Rod,
In the local news, a guy robbed a church,destroying some property-well, little did he know, he dropped his wallet-HAH!
Have a great day!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

If smart people ever decide to become criminals we will be in trouble /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Each year when the snow falls I wait for the perennial story of the guy who burgles a home and they track him down from his footprints in the snow /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
07-27-2004, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Each year when the snow falls I wait for the perennial story of the guy who burgles a home and they track him down from his footprints in the snow
<hr /></blockquote>

Well we don't have any snow but -- every once in a while some dummy crashes their car. OK, many of us have but we don't leave the scene of an accident. Some do and leave a license plate!

Rod

catscradle
07-27-2004, 11:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Nah Rod,
Have a great day!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

If smart people ever decide to become criminals we will be in trouble /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Each year when the snow falls I wait for the perennial story of the guy who burgles a home and they track him down from his footprints in the snow /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

There are probably smart criminals too, we just don't know about them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
07-28-2004, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Each year when the snow falls I wait for the perennial story of the guy who burgles a home and they track him down from his footprints in the snow <hr /></blockquote>

Now THATS funny!:):):)

Take care!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
07-28-2004, 07:28 AM
I think there on ebay?